Licking And Kissing Keds

Hey Ashley, I'm not as devoted to the keds as you are but keds definently make me hard as my fav converse. As far as the licking and kissing, I have 3 girl cousins who have always worn keds in all colors, red and black being my favorite!! When I would visit them in the summer in my middle and high school days, I would sneak into their rooms and wear their keds when they weren't home. I remember kissing on their red keds and dancing around in front of the mirror before I would cream all over them and then clean them off so I wouldn't get caught! :icon_mrgr

Ashley- I LOVE licking keds, although i have yet to fufill my fantasy of licking them while a girl is wearing them (although i have succeeded in doing it with converses- actually they were the pink low kind you mentioned you liked!). Sneaker kissing/licking pictures/stories are always my favorite thing about this site, they get me so turned on. Let's try to make this forum great.

Hi Ashley, Idefantly agree with your thing about licking and kissing- keds only but prefer them to be clean

oh Ashley, I love your pics a lot.....a lot....but my english is very poor to explain my idea. In spanish "Adoro tus fotos chupando tus Keds, son hermosas...."

Sniffing?

Sniffing?

To Fetish Guy's Question??

I like the smell of the older Keds Champs with the yellow insole, with blue print. I make my sneaker boy sniff the insoles of my sneakers often. I make him put his nose and mouth inside my sneakers to lick and smell them untill his cock gets so hard!! I like to put his cock inside my sneaker and jack him off till he explodes inside my sneakers. Nothing better....

Ashley,

Would love to suck and lick your keds while they are on your feet if you would let me. Love your pics and can't wait until you post more. You are so HOT.

Kedscrzy

licking and kissing

licking and kissing

I bet you would!!:icon_lol: I hope to have a new set posted soon. I will be doing licking and kissing in it.

I'm into kissing and licking skate shoes. Also like to smell and cum on/in them. It would be interesting if any girls were into cumming on shoes too.

guilty keds kisser

guilty keds kisser

hi ashley, ok, i'm shy so I never post here, first.
second, you got me when you called me keds slave, so i knew i had no choice but to admit that i love kissing and sucking on my keds.
while theyre on or off, and get so hot when i am forced to smell them too. a few years ago i started rubbing keds on myself to get off too. first the tips, then the blue label. mmmmmmmmm...
glad i am not the only freaky girl out there who loves this. sorry guys, but it just feels different to be a girl and have some huge kinky keds fetish like this.

thanks, ashley.

Back
Top Bottom