LLD Shoes

eightyeights

Bronze Member
Reaction score
Location (country)
USA
Well, I was out to eat the other night and noticed a beautiful girl sitting at the bar.
I was first drawn to her pretty face, then her ass looking tightly squeezed by her jeans as she sat leaning forward on the barstool. As I walked by her on my way to the bathroom my eyes start to wander down, as usual, to check out what shoes she was wearing. Low and behold a pair of white leather triple kicks. I was immediately turned on and had to sneak a few more peeks. On my return, I tried to see without being too obvious and notice what looks like a different shoe. I thought to myself, “Is there a fashion trend of wearing two different but similar shoes?” Fast forward a few minutes and this girl walks out of the restaurant. I’m sitting next to the window and can see her standing outside talking with her friend. The gentleman at the table next to us starts to look and I hear almost inaudible but I’m able to make out “her shoes” to his date. Low and behold I get a look of one of the greatest shoe sightings that I can never forget! She had leg length discrepancy and her right shoe has been modified, very well done I’ll add, to allow her to wear these shoes.

I’m happy people exist to make this happen for those with special attention in certain areas.

That aside, guys, I can’t tell you how incredibly SEXY those shoes were. It has been all I can think about.

I reached out to a company that does these types of alterations to see if they can share samples of work they have done on Keds and will share if I’m able to get anything.

Anyone seen similar before?

Unfortunately, the company I reached out to said it would take too long to find and share an example photo of Keds.

Back
Top Bottom