jackpurcell162

Bronze Member
Reaction score
Location (country)
USA
Caught part of a show on the Travel Channel last night called
"Great Cruises: Radiance of the Seas", it takes a cruise from Juneau to Ketchikan, Alaska. When they are in Ketchikan, they show a lumberjack competition. One of the contestants is a girl who appears to be wearing Tretorns. It's on again Feb.4 @ 12 noon and 2/5 at 2pm. Even if they weren't Tretorns, they were sneakers and not soccer cleats like most competitors use.

Re: Log Rolling in Tretorns?

Caught part of a show on the Travel Channel last night called
"Great Cruises: Radiance of the Seas", it takes a cruise from Juneau to Ketchikan, Alaska. When they are in Ketchikan, they show a lumberjack competition. One of the contestants is a girl who appears to be wearing Tretorns. It's on again Feb.4 @ 12 noon and 2/5 at 2pm. Even if they weren't Tretorns, they were sneakers and not soccer cleats like most competitors use.

Did you watch it yesterday?

Definately Tretorns.
I watched yesterday.
COuldn't tape /record because of family but was able to play back and slow mo and they WERE tretorns.
The girl wearing them was a female LUMBERJACK - Maggie Bulk
AWESOME!

Damn! I wanted to watch but I forgot about it until 2 hours after it was on. I will check to see if it will be on again.

I caught it. She's on a lumberjack competition website, but wearing soccer cleats. Have to watch for it again so I can tape it this time.

Yeah I searched for her online and found a few pictures, but like you say, no Tretorns, just soccer shoes.

I think the show is coming on again on Feb. 25. I will have to catch it then!

Back
Top Bottom