Lollipop Lesbians

tidybowler

Platinum Member
Reaction score
Location (country)
USA
Happy Halloween! This is the best I could do: Morgan Layne and Kenzie Marie wearing chucks while performing sexual acts with candy. You can decide if it's a trick or a treat...

I couldn't find the full video online. If people are interested I may be able to post a copy.

You can dis Morgan for her awkwardly-sized fake tits -- but she can really rock a pair of chucks and did so in numerous photos and scenes throughout her career.

Attachments

• Lollipop Lesbians (26).jpg
    Lollipop Lesbians (26).jpg
    65.9 KB · Views: 28
  • Lollipop Lesbians (28).jpg
    Lollipop Lesbians (28).jpg
    70.5 KB · Views: 26
  • Lollipop Lesbians (41).jpg
    Lollipop Lesbians (41).jpg
    71 KB · Views: 23
  • Lollipop Lesbians (42).jpg
    Lollipop Lesbians (42).jpg
    63.3 KB · Views: 22
  • Lollipop Lesbians (45).jpg
    Lollipop Lesbians (45).jpg
    75.1 KB · Views: 27
  • Lollipop Lesbians (46).jpg
    Lollipop Lesbians (46).jpg
    64.2 KB · Views: 27
  • Lollipop Lesbians (87).jpg
    Lollipop Lesbians (87).jpg
    74.3 KB · Views: 26
  • Lollipop Lesbians (96).jpg
    Lollipop Lesbians (96).jpg
    76.8 KB · Views: 25
  • Video = Kenzie Marie & Morgan Layne - Lollipop Lesbians - Bloopers.mp4
    40.7 MB
Oh man! I just thought about this video again recently and was actually able to find it (TubeGalore has been a useful search while looking for old Converse videos). I miss Kenzie Marie, too. She had some great Chucks scenes back in the day.

Here's a link to the full vid:

Wow...I'm surprised you found it! I checked my copy: It's 480p (the highest resolution for SD video), with a run time of just over 48 minutes. I see the run time for the Nuvid version is only about 32.5 minutes, so it's missing the last 16 minutes -- and the resolution looks more like 240p (VHS quality).

I believe I can upload this other version if you'd like.

This is one of those scenes I wish had been shot in HD! Released in 2008, it preceded the widespread use of the new format.

I'll have to check out more of Kenzie Marie's scenes. I may have watched them years ago without paying attention to the name.

Back
Top Bottom