badmonkey

Bronze Member
Reaction score
Location (country)
England
While traveling on "The Tube" i was lucky enough to sit opposite pair of lovely dirty white converse.
I tried to strike up a conversation with the owner... maybe shouldn't have bothered... rather icey.

Attachments

• one.jpg
    one.jpg
    375.2 KB · Views: 4
  • two.jpg
    two.jpg
    307.9 KB · Views: 4
Re: London Underground

Nice shots! Were those taken with a cell phone or did you have the guts to use a real camera in "The Tube"?

Got a few of a woman wearing black Dunlop Volleys on a Australian bus several years ago with a real camera (I did not have a chance to zoom it). I did not try to talk to her. Close-up pic of anoher pair also attached. I love these more than Chucks because of their lovely flexible herringbone patterned soles.

Also saw a girl wearing ripple Sketchers a while back (like pic attached). she had her lega crossed in a way that the sole was quite visible. Made me go all hard. I ummed and arrhed about whether to try and have chat with her about them but I did not think I would get a good reception.

Attachments

• pc090006b.jpg
    pc090006b.jpg
    192.7 KB · Views: 3
  • pc090014b.jpg
    pc090014b.jpg
    135.7 KB · Views: 2
  • a2_1.JPG
    a2_1.JPG
    28.6 KB · Views: 2
  • pc240027a.jpg
    pc240027a.jpg
    188 KB · Views: 3

Nice shots! Were those taken with a cell phone or did you have the guts to use a real camera in "The Tube"?

Mobile or as you say "cell" Phone. Hench the stitching. My only camera is a DSLR and is bit bulky and noisy to take snap shots with.

Back
Top Bottom