mark

Bronze Member
Reaction score
Location (country)
s'pore
hi, anyone here likes to wear converse sneakers loose? as in 1 or 2 sizes too large? i think it's comfy, n i like the feeling of loose, large sneakers on my feet. sometimes when i walk, the sneakers feel like they're gonna come out.

No Choice

No Choice

Looks like that I havn't got any choice! My size is between 39-40. So if I wear 39 I find it tight & if I wear 40, it is a bit loose..
So I get insoles available in woolworths & use them in my size 40 chucks.. Those insoles smell great.

I wear my Converse loose, I just leave the laces untied and let them dangle from the bottom of my jeans, looks hot. You should try it

Re: loose converse sneakers

My usual US sports footwear size is 11 (which I wear because I have a sort of turned up toe and a smaller size tends to make it rub which I hate). For years though, because Chucks have a high toe, I wore size 10 (Mens). Then one day I was sitting next to a guy who had his feet up (green hi's with the green sole) who was wearing size 11 and I thought, why not. So I tried and converted and now have 80 in that size. My toe goes just under the toe cap when standing so I find it gives me about two fingers space in front of my toes instead of the recommended one - but they are just a bit wider for my Aussie feet and I love them just to be nice and comfy - no tight bits. So yes, I sorta wear mine a bit big. My wife is a convert too - she now wears mens size 7 for the same reason and I get to play with a few more pairs of eight eyelet shoes and her feet and her butt and well, sorry, I have to stop and make sure she's been wearing them hot all weekend............:icon_bigg:icon_chee

haha i have to admit, i love mine tight. The more squashy feeling the better. I love to the feeling of the rubbery toes squashed all around my feet, it feels so nice and you can feel everything through the sole. It also makes em squeak louder on certain floors. But i just love the tight feeling, then looking down and seeing how dirty they are. Like horny rubbery packages around my toes

That's why you have size 4!!! Try going up one just for the experience.

I prefer them a little snug myself. Especially if they're low tops. I think I am supposed to take a size 9 mens according to the converse website but I stepped down to an 8 instead. I have a narrow foot to boot so I like how my heel wont flop around inside of them.

Back
Top Bottom