K

kedsfinder

any on wants to see a lot of keds then go to art fest in Penn State University at State college. Went this year and tons of keds maybe 80 people.

Great Pair of Keds

Great Pair of Keds

Went to an all day party yesterday at family members house. One of the Neighbors had on a GREAT pair of classic (very worn -out)canvas white lace-ups. no socks. MILF -40 maybe. I could NOT get a picture - I tried so hard to get a shot but could not chance it. Had about 8 straight hours with her. I got to know her and sat next to her and those keds for hours.She did not wear socks and kept slipping her feet in and out of those beautiful sneaks. She took them off and left by door when going into the house and I got a chance to pick up and check out close but had to return them quickly. God was I excited ALL DAY. My wife who knows my deal, sat with me and kept tormenting me about them. She even entered into a very brief conversation about the keds with the other lady. UNREAL excitement. When she left for the night, i thought i'd check and see if maybe she left them at her front door and I could borrow them. No luck.
I'll be corresponding with her by email - i think i'll mention how much I liked those nice worn keds of hers. The next time I go back, i will figure out a way to get those keds.

Back
Top Bottom