Re: LOVE the Nit set! Great work!

Great set .. Thanks Seeker.. BOY OH BOY...Did that DRESS bring back some blasts from the past... Mid 80's... Hunters and Collectors were killing the charts with The Holy Grail... A band in Ozz called The Chantoozies had three girls singers who used to get up on stage in black rubber dresses or skirts and stilletos... Rubber dresses were the rage.. Wetsuit companys were hireing dress makers to do the patterns in 1/8" rubber of all colors and styles... Shiney or dull rubber.. Even tiger and lepord print to go with your best fur coat... One pair of girls started their own company and made heaps... My daughter had one and so did most of her girlfriends who would all meet at out place to go out... What a sight... My wife had one in black similar to Nits but with the proper wetsuit edging and stretch stitching out of semi gloss smoothie rubber... I always had to help her get it on and off.. It fitted that close she needed help "rolling" it on and off... Fun Fun Fun.. If we were going out at night she would team it with a pair of black stilleto knee boots... In the day she would wear it with her black and white hi cons.... God I was walking around with a perment hard-on and glad to get to work... Don't know if the craze took off over in the U.S. / Canada or not but it was big here for a while in Sydney for a good 6 mths or so one winter... You could even get Rubber boot cut jeans and jackets similar to denim waist cut jackets... :icon_lol: :icon_lol:

Walk softly people in memory of a great rubber dress craze...

Back
Top Bottom