Killerkeds

Gold Member
Reaction score
Location (country)
Somewhere in Canada
Well I was watching TV on the Bravo channel and they had a Greasemania show from the UK. All I can say is One thing "No F-en Keds in the whole dam show!!! They were dong some type of Grease fan club show and not one single pair of keds, pimsoles, or Knockoffs were shown whatsoever!! Garythesaint and James I knew you guys had keds problems but I did not know it was that Bad. All I can Say is I feel for you man. 😕
Anyway I still have some doubts about Keds making a come back, most young women think of Keds as something that Grandma wears. I was talking to a female friend of mine and she says that if they were worn by younger females they would come back into fashion but it seems that many young women are still holding to the Grundge look, and with new female role models like Avril Lavine, it is going to take awhile longer for keds to be back in style. I mean it is great that keds are making new colours but unless they start to put them on females over 13 and younger than 40 they are just not going to come back. Anyway I am still hoping for the summer.

Killerkeds 😛

Your hoping for the summer! believe me when I say that we don't even see old people in keds. The Avril Levene thing is catching on over here to so can't complain that much I suppose, but you like what you like. Thank goodness for Mrs garythesaint is all I can say!!

Back
Top Bottom