MASSIVE Skechers Cheerleader Post!

Ok guys enough. If I or any of the moderators thought the pic's were underage we would have deleted them.

Didn't say they were under age, I said that she looked frightfully young... And that it was only my opinon. No offence was directed at the guy or girl who posted them it was just a comment on the age of the model. So come on guy's chill...

Chass those pics are awesome ... hope you dont let the negative nellies keep you from posting such terrific material in the future ...

No intimidation felt here:icon_mrgr I have to say, I'm only 21, so I like 'em down to 16!

fantastic pics chass77,:icon_razz do you have any with cheergirls wearing Nikes?:icon_mrgr

damn the english people? ok I guess damn my english leather cheerleader sneakers too when they end up crushing you because your not nice. or you might like that. hmmmm

*Alexis* said:
damn the english people? ok I guess damn my english leather cheerleader sneakers too when they end up crushing you because your not nice. or you might like that. hmmmm

:icon_lol: Oh my! *Alexis* getting dominant in crush-mode:icon_evil Any time you need ta trample a bad boy, feel free to pm the etniesboy, baby:icon_razz

Forget about that retard. You can say whatever you want. This retard thinks freedom of speech means you can't complain about what someone else says! Fool! Freedom of speech has ONLY TO DO WITH GOVERNMENT LAWS! Anyone is allowed to reply how they wish to these posts. Freedom of speech includes anything you want to say! They're nice pics bro! Don't listen to haters! :|

Back
Top Bottom