tretornluver

Staff member
Reaction score
Location (country)
USA
I thought I would ask the entire group this. As mentioned in the Tretorn alert thread I saw a pic of a man wearing Tretorns today and it really turned me on. I know there are pics of men wearing them on this site. I just wanted some feedback on how many people get turned on wearing their favorite fetish sneakers. I figure most of us do. I would also like to ask whether there are any out there who would consider engaging in sex acts with a man because he is wearing your favorite fetish sneaker. Maybe you have in the past or maybe this totally disgusts you. Please share.

I would totally do it with a guy who was wearing one of my fetish sneakers! It would be hot! But how about another guy and a hot woman at the same time both in Keds! That would be the best!

I myself would get turned on if I am wearing my favourite sneakers. However, if I see another guy doing that it would be such a turn off. I dunno why, it only works if it's me or a girl who's wearing those sneakers.

I agree with Thomas. I love to wear keds while the woman I am with has them on. I don't mind seeing other guys in them but don't think I would engage in sex with them. Maybe if another couple(man and woman) was with us I would be aroused! Any takers?!!!

Re: Men in fetish sneakers

I get turned on seeing men or woman wearing my fav fetish sneakers and yes, I would play with either sex if both of us in them and go as far as they wanted to our mutual satisfaction.

I will come out and say that I am bisexual myself. I would play with certain guys but I don't get as turned on by the guy wearing them. I much prefer women wearing them. In general I prefer women overall. I guess I'm just not closed to everything. I did once wear a pair of women's Keds while playing with a guy but it wasn't for him - it was for me. He just didn't mind.

MK

It would depend on the situation, what the other person was wearing but yeah more than likely if a guy was wearing keds, tretorns or some type of knock off, even saddle shoes I would greatly consider it. ;o)

I myself would get turned on if I am wearing my favourite sneakers. However, if I see another guy doing that it would be such a turn off. I dunno why, it only works if it's me or a girl who's wearing those sneakers.

I share this opinion. Wearing Keds does turn me on, but seeing another guy in them wouldn't do anything. I'm straight, so I'm not much for fooling around with guys anyways, but the addition of fetish shoes wouldn't really make me more inclined to. I much prefer me and my girlfriend to be the ones wearing them. Now that's a total turn on!

i too would do just about anything with another guy wearing keds how fun that would be.:icon_twis

I wouldn't call myself gay because im not really attracted to men but i will admit i would definetly get sexual with a male wearing keds. keds turn me on and if a male is wearing them they too become "sexy" to me.

Back
Top Bottom