HI-5-O

Gold Member
Reaction score
Location (country)
USA
Have any of you been to keds website and looked at the 360 view of the mens black champions? The picture shows black on black. But when you do the 360 view the shoe has white soles and white laces. Just wondering if anyone has ordered a pair and received black with the white soles. I hope it is not a mistake I actually prefer the look of the black with the white soles. My major complaint with the mens line up is sizes. They should start at size 7 and not size 8.

Re: Mens Black Champions

They should start at size 7 and not size 8.

I agree. I'm 21 yrs. old and male and I wear a size 5.5-6 men's and 7.5-8 women's. Leaving us little footed people out is annoying.

Last edited:

Have any of you been to keds website and looked at the 360 view of the mens black champions? The picture shows black on black. But when you do the 360 view the shoe has white soles and white laces. Just wondering if anyone has ordered a pair and received black with the white soles. I hope it is not a mistake I actually prefer the look of the black with the white soles. My major complaint with the mens line up is sizes. They should start at size 7 and not size 8.

I would not rely on any of the images on Keds com to be accurate. Many of the champions "navy" show the older preferred pebble sole, larger blue heel tag, and no side tag.

They should start at size 7 and not size 8./QUOTE]

I agree. I'm 21 yrs. old and male and I wear a size 5.5-6 men's and 7.5-8 women's. Leaving us little footed people out is annoying.

I wear the same size and I find that annoying as well. Wrote to Keds about this a while back, but I don't know if they will address this.

I ended up just buying the womens Champs.

I just checked-out the white Champs. On the 360 view, looks like they may include a pair of black laces and, interestingly, they replaced the tennis racket sole with the flat crepe sole like on the womens leather Champs.

Someone needs to place an order and report back to us.

Edit: The navy pair has the same sole, and a pair of light blue laces.

I would order some if they would make them in smaller size than an 8.

Back
Top Bottom