badmonkey

Bronze Member
Reaction score
Location (country)
England
I went into a shop today and saw the Mens keds for the first time in the UK

I have to say i was unimpressed, the tennis sole, and really hi arch support, the metal eyelets it all seems like a copy of original keds.

What even mad me madder was the friend i was with went and bought some female keds for herself, she even teased me that i should try squeezing in the females, but alas my feet are too big. :icon_cry:

Re: Mens Keds UK

Not seen the mens keds, but who decides? are jeans mens/womens.
I get size 8.5 uk and they just about fit, no one has ever mentioned them when out.

Cheers
Kedman :icon_wink

Not seen the mens keds, but who decides? are jeans mens/womens.

Well unfortunatly keds decided by making the larger sizes designed for men super ugly.
I can't fit into girls keds as i have size 10 feet.

I really feel Keds missed the mark with the ugly mens.

I can't fit into girls keds as i have size 10 feet.

I really feel Keds missed the mark with the ugly mens.

Well you can. 10 men = 12 women US size. The widths are a bit different medium men = wide women. I have long narrow feet so I take a 13 med.

Yes they sure did. We we have a platform to complain about this soon.

Seeker beat me to the draw! I also wear mens 10 to 10.5 and the womens 13m are perfect even with socks. You may need to try 13w first but you can always go to med
if they are to loose. Just don't expect to find red. Keds.com has 13m and 13w in stock.
white, navy and tan for sure. Get a pair and get happy!!!!!:icon_lol:

I have some that I'm going to sell as well.

Yes, but you seem to have missed the title of my post. "Mens Keds UK"

The largest female Keds you can buy here are UK 8. (Roughly US mens 8 or US womens 10)

Plus UK10 = US11 which would suggest I would actually need US Womans 14 not 13

Keds.com as well as the vast majority of american sites don't deliver outside of the US. :icon_evil

So in the UK the only choice is the horrible mens keds.

I had forgot UK sizes are different. You're right a UK 10 mens would be a no go for womens.

Yes, but you seem to have missed the title of my post. "Mens Keds UK"

The largest female Keds you can buy here are UK 8. (Roughly US mens 8 or US womens 10)

Plus UK10 = US11 which would suggest I would actually need US Womans 14 not 13

Keds.com as well as the vast majority of american sites don't deliver outside of the US. :icon_evil

So in the UK the only choice is the horrible mens keds.

I was looking at a sizing chart Keds Sneaker Fan Community » Blog Archive » Men’s Keds and a UK 10.5 = a womens 13. You could probably be able to purchase though ebay or have a member here buy and mail to you.

Back
Top Bottom