converselover110

Shoe animator
VIP Member
Reaction score
Location (country)
United States
Hey guys. Here is some Orange Lowtops that I got from a thirft store for 99 cents. Hope you guys enjoy. 😀

Attachments

• IMG_0800.JPG
    IMG_0800.JPG
    313.5 KB · Views: 6
  • IMG_0813.JPG
    IMG_0813.JPG
    289.8 KB · Views: 6
  • IMG_0812.JPG
    IMG_0812.JPG
    478.2 KB · Views: 6
  • IMG_0809.JPG
    IMG_0809.JPG
    444.4 KB · Views: 5
  • IMG_0807.JPG
    IMG_0807.JPG
    102.8 KB · Views: 6
  • IMG_0806.JPG
    IMG_0806.JPG
    384.1 KB · Views: 7
  • IMG_0805.JPG
    IMG_0805.JPG
    306.9 KB · Views: 6
  • IMG_0804.JPG
    IMG_0804.JPG
    493.1 KB · Views: 5
  • IMG_0803.JPG
    IMG_0803.JPG
    330.2 KB · Views: 5
Re: Messed around with Orange Lowtops.

Really enjoyed these pics, looks like you had a pretty good time with those chucks!

Thanks, I think I might have the ones with me messing with the mule chucks up soon. By the way, how do you guys feel about those City Sneaks Wedge Heels that looks like chucks. Also, do you guys enjoy pics of guys messing with their own chucks? I do have a set of me messing with my red low tops. No money shot like the with these photos, but I think you guys might like them.

I have a pair of City Sneaks but not those but I know about them and they are HOT and need to get a pair soon and please don't get me started about that because it's a :icon_mrgr for me...

Thanks, I think I might have the ones with me messing with the mule chucks up soon. By the way, how do you guys feel about those City Sneaks Wedge Heels that looks like chucks. Also, do you guys enjoy pics of guys messing with their own chucks? I do have a set of me messing with my red low tops. No money shot like the with these photos, but I think you guys might like them.

I'd really like to see those pics of you playing with those mule chucks. I just bought two pairs of them off of ebay and can't wait to play with them, they must be really nice to fuck. I'll make sure to post pics as soon as i get them.

I'd like to check out the city sneaks pics also, but personally, i'm just into women's chucks. I'm positive there's people here though who'd really like to see you with your red chucks.

To be honest, those pink and black chucks you're wearing could use a little play.

To be honest, those pink and black chucks you're wearing could use a little play.

I'll try to get some pics done and post them here. I got those this weekend at TJ Max for 10 bucks (they were on sale there for months, so they kept slashing the price on that specific pair).

mentalboye said:
I'd really like to see those pics of you playing with those mule chucks. I just bought two pairs of them off of ebay and can't wait to play with them, they must be really nice to fuck. I'll make sure to post pics as soon as i get them.

I'd like to check out the city sneaks pics also, but personally, i'm just into women's chucks. I'm positive there's people here though who'd really like to see you with your red chucks.
Yeah, I'll try to get pics of those mule chucks done. I think you'll like the converse style heels, they're the ones I have posted on Hot Shoe Shots. Can't wait to see your pics of the mule chucks! :icon_mrgr Which colors did you get?

Back
Top Bottom