Re: Miley Cyrus - Canvas Keds?

Miley Cyrus does look hot in Keds and she know just how to wear which is barefeet. Miley Cyrus could work as a Keds girl model...

Where did u find the pic and are u sure that is her!? Because if it is that would be a tremdous boost to Keds.

Where did u find the pic and are u sure that is her!? Because if it is that would be a tremdous boost to Keds.

It is her. This is from an article in "In Style" magazine. I showed my wife the picture last night but I covered up Miley and told her I like the decorating style of the room. I asked her to guess who's room it was. She was way off.

I guess I didn't think I would have a lot in common with the style of a 15 year old girl. She does look good in those red Keds!

Could you do a higher res scan of it? It looks kinda titchy on my big screen.

Nice find! She is a cute kid, has some talent But If I was her dad I be angry at the guy who did the "artistic" topless shot of her. Let her grow before she does nude shots.

Nice find! She is a cute kid, has some talent But If I was her dad I be angry at the guy who did the "artistic" topless shot of her. Let her grow before she does nude shots.

Annie Leibovitz is no guy to me the last time I checked...

Plus the shot is done very well and she is not nude she has a bed cover around her, which is no worse than what u see on a soap. Plus Annie Leibovitz is one of the best photographers, who has taken pictures of presidents and the Queen of England.

Miley Cyrus is amazing, but when she goes into her Hannah Montana look shes not so hot anymore...

Back
Top Bottom