topsider2

Bronze Member
Reaction score
Anyone still following her? Is she done w/ keds? I wonder if she'll still be wearing keds if she and keds have parted ways.....

Re: Mischa Barton

More than likely you will being seeing less of her, until Keds can find a replacement. The DWI and the fact she is no longer on a hit TV show will deeply hamper her career and her likability too sponsors.

I've seen many pics of late where she is sporting black chucks...those are great for chuck lovers but I do believe she's out as the Keds gal. There are so many cute teen stars, adult hotties, and milfs out there to choose from....Come ON Keds!! Let's keep the Keds world rocking with a great spokes model and save your company from being an economical statistic.

It is VERY unlikely Keds will get another spokes model.

I believe Seeker is right. Keds is under new management and I don't think they will be spending the money for another female celebrity endorsement type for a while. So we are back to the keds by everyone promotion days.
Let's see what develops in 2009.

Only time I saw Misha in Chucks was on the O.C... Where did you find the pics Sneakerfetish..??.. Trouble with Misha was she wore everything but Keds when not on a photo shoot.. We need a gal that will wear them all the time... Maby even sleep in them.. Maybe out surfing on her board.. Ha Ha..
Theres a thought for a shoot Seeker... Girl(s) in Keds on the beach (old style cloths etc.) with her long board.. Changes into bikini and goes in for a surf with her Champions still on... What da ya reckon Seeker mate..????.. :icon_evil:icon_evil Walk softly people..

Just two days ago MSN homepage had a picture slideshow of the former keds model in an airport wearing black chucks...it said something about her being dressed as a catwoman....I've seen others but I fly through such pics and search for my beloved white leather champs... I'll snag em when I find em though...:icon_wink

Just posted three in the Converse section...Enjoy!!

THANKS FOR THOSE PICS SNEAKERFETISH.... :icon_cool:icon_cool WALK SOFTLY PEOPLE...

Back
Top Bottom