consforever

Bronze Member
Reaction score
Location (country)
N.S.W. Australia
Well I think a lot of it is Keds fault.. First Misha's contract is not tight enough.. Second there is no promo in Ozz what so ever.. They have some non desicipt address down south somewhere .. (a garage maybe??..).. No web page that I can find.. I saw three girls together in Sydney a while back and I asked them where they got their Champs on the pretense of getting some for "she who will be obeyed"... They saw them a yank mag and got them off E-Bay... They had never seen them in a shop or surf shop or Mall in Sydney.. One girl was keeping her eyes open for them for 12 months.. Never seen Misha's sister Ash.. Whats she like.. :icon_frow:icon_frowWalk softly people..

Re: What a disappointment!

Re: What a disappointment!

Saw Misha on Dame Edna the other night with Sigoney Weaver.. Tight leather or pvc / rubber pants and a pr of high heel sandles.. Enough said about contracts..??.. Try that in surfing and see what happens..:icon_frow:icon_frowWalk softly people..

Re: Mischa News

Maybe Keds should focus more on getting keds on actresses in more popular television shows like Desperate Housewives, Grey's Anatomy, etc.

Also, a movie like Dirty Dancing, where keds are featured prominently, would do StrideRite some good.

Re: Mischa News

They should try marketing too costume and wardrobe designers on TV shows and movies, they r the people responsible for what actresses and actors should wear.

Back
Top Bottom