Scotty

Staff member
Reaction score
Location (country)
USA
Here are a few pics of the Keds 2008 Campaign. They are going for a classic 40s and 50s style which I think goes best with keds. Glad to see the champs featured upfront this time. Hopefully, there are some hires photos and outtakes floating around.

Attachments

• 002-4.jpg
    002-4.jpg
    184.2 KB · Views: 2
  • 006-3.jpg
    006-3.jpg
    91.7 KB · Views: 2
  • 001-2.jpg
    001-2.jpg
    224.5 KB · Views: 2
  • 003-5.jpg
    003-5.jpg
    224.9 KB · Views: 2
  • fg072.jpg
    fg072.jpg
    84.7 KB · Views: 2
Re: Mischa pics

those pics are nice but wouldn't it be great if Misha actually wore Keds out in public besides apperances to promote Keds?

Speak of the devil, here are a few pics of Mischa from a non Keds photoshoot. Notice the Keds are worn and dirty.

Attachments

• 29-12_walkingherdogsinbeverlyhillspark[29].jpg
    29-12_walkingherdogsinbeverlyhillspark[29].jpg
    428.3 KB · Views: 2
  • 29-12_walkingherdogsinbeverlyhillspark[28].jpg
    29-12_walkingherdogsinbeverlyhillspark[28].jpg
    408 KB · Views: 2
  • 29-12_walkingherdogsinbeverlyhillspark[25].jpg
    29-12_walkingherdogsinbeverlyhillspark[25].jpg
    420.1 KB · Views: 2
  • 29-12_walkingherdogsinbeverlyhillspark[26].jpg
    29-12_walkingherdogsinbeverlyhillspark[26].jpg
    409.7 KB · Views: 2

Actually, I think the worn pics are much hotter than the "photoshoot" pics...maybe it's just me.... :icon_mrgr

Great find though...

Yeah well the red dress and the red champs are pretty hard to beat.

i would have to agree with thomas, the pics of her in the worn and dirty keds are so much hotter than the photo shoot pics. The only comment i have about the photo shoot pics is that i'm not the biggest fan of the wedge style keds. but again, this is my opinion.

I agree with Seeker on the red dress, but I also see alot of beauty in the first pic with the dark slack, white top and blue keds. That is a stunning picture of her!

Looks like this thread will once again lean towards the subject of clean or dirty well worn sneakers. My opinion is with Seeker also, The red dress and red champs have a real ladylike appeal. As for the wedge style.My wife is crazy for them so lucky me when her's arrive. Worn and slightly soiled keds are great with shorts in a summer setting but not with dressier clothes. Maybe it's time for Seeker to have a poll to see the proportion of the members are clean or dirty!

well, i think it's been established that there are 2 camps of shoe-lovers here, one group like yours truly like dirty, while many others like them squeakly clean.

i think you are right though, kedsfreak, that in most cases worn down shoes do pair up better with more casual clothing. however, recently in the converse group there's a thread about some "one star" sneakers in target, and at the end of that thread scotty posted 10 pics of girls in different outfit with the shoes, and man, the 2nd last girl wearing the dress with those cons just turns me on! i wonder how she would look wearing my kinda dirty sneakers.... maybe a photoshoot is in the works... :icon_chee

Well, Well.. maby the penny dropped finally and some one read Mish the riot orders and told her to get her Keds on.. Bueady, You look better in Keds anyway Mish.. :icon_bigg Walk softly people..

Back
Top Bottom