Seeker

Staff member
Reaction score
Location (country)
Canada
I was reading today that Keds signed Mischa for another term although it appears to be a shorter term (6 months). She apparently has 3 movies coming out in the next while one of which is with Bruce Willis. I guess we'll see if she can indeed act (I have my doubts).

Check the Sneaker News By: Google for all the latest news on this topic.

Re: Mischa Renewed

I know a lot of people here have mixed reviews for Mischa as a Keds spokesperson, but we can't deny she's had a positive impact. Keds are definitely gaining popularity with young women.

Re: Mischa Renewed

I was reading today that Keds signed Mischa for another term although it appears to be a shorter term (6 months). She apparently has 3 movies coming out in the next while one of which is with Bruce Willis. I guess we'll see if she can indeed act (I have my doubts).

Check the Sneaker News By: Google for all the latest news on this topic.

Her acting was meager, at best, for the last season of "The O.C." However, 3 years have passed, so hopefully she's improved. When she played the "dead girl" in the M. Night Shaymalan movie years ago, she was a better actress than during the last "O.C." season.

The news about another term with Keds/Stride Rite/Consolidated Brands Inc. is excellent. The high school/college crowd *still* wears the Keds she wears in the fashion mags.

Back
Top Bottom