sorry for posting them seperately, it takes my computer forever to upload more than one at a time

Attachments

• 2.JPG
    2.JPG
    48.7 KB · Views: 4
Cool. I looked around and found these, too.

Attachments

• 04-2.jpg
    04-2.jpg
    184.7 KB · Views: 3
  • 02-2.jpg
    02-2.jpg
    160 KB · Views: 3
  • 01-3.jpg
    01-3.jpg
    150.2 KB · Views: 3
  • 08-1.jpg
    08-1.jpg
    182.2 KB · Views: 3
  • 07-3.jpg
    07-3.jpg
    199.9 KB · Views: 3
  • 03-4.jpg
    03-4.jpg
    196.5 KB · Views: 3
  • 05-1.jpg
    05-1.jpg
    153.9 KB · Views: 4
She looks like hell in most of these shots. No wonder you don't see these very often. These paparrazi probably didn't get much for those. Of course, that's not to say that I'm very GLAD to see Mischa actually wearing Keds for a change! She could use a little make up and smile a bit better next time, though! Like Ashley... now there's a girl who wears her keds with a smile 🙂

You know what though these pic's to me are even hotter because she looks real and she was wearing keds for real. You gotta love that!

I agree...

I agree...

Seeker said:
You know what though these pic's to me are even hotter because she looks real and she was wearing keds for real. You gotta love that!

I totally agree. I get off on the more realistic shots. I don't like everything "dressed" up just to look good. Out of most of the sets in the member area, my favorites are the candid type shots where there is no particular pose or purpose. Just a nice natural look.

Back
Top Bottom