maniac_kds

Bronze Member
Reaction score
Location (country)
Toronto
Came across some pictures of Keri Russell wearing what I think are Chucks. I hope this is the right section for these. These are on the set shots from filming on Mission Impossible 3.
Apologies for posting pix of Cruise for those that think he is a git. :icon_excl

Attachments

• mission-impossible-3-05.jpg
    mission-impossible-3-05.jpg
    110.4 KB · Views: 4
  • mission-impossible-3-06.jpg
    mission-impossible-3-06.jpg
    125.7 KB · Views: 4
Ill forgive you MK:icon_mrgr I bet her chucks smell yummy after a days filming.:icon_razz

Ah, yes Keri Russell wore chucks as Felicity. it's good to see she's still wearing them. I wonder if this is a rehearsal.

Definitely are chucks! Yes, look yummy. When is MI 3 due for release then? Over here it will be much longer of course.

Whilst on the subject to films, any "new" releases with girls & chucks in them? There were some new horror movies over here in the UK that I didnt get chance to see with student type people in them, any chucks at all?

I wouldn't get your hopes up. Look at their plain clothing, the flat lighting, and the simple brick background. It seem like they were rehearsing a fight scene that will be filmed later. And more than likely, Keri won't wear her chucks in the film. Edd, can you confirm if this scene was actually shot?

Back
Top Bottom