chucksfan1

Bronze Member
Reaction score
Location (country)
Australia
Hope you like these shots. Some are from the web and just a couple are mine - the two pairs of black Chucks are my wife and I and the pile by the wall are to be worn next week. There's a lucky young lady here too!

Attachments

• 2.JPG
    2.JPG
    204.8 KB · Views: 3
  • 5.JPG
    5.JPG
    150.5 KB · Views: 3
  • 6 (Large).JPG
    6 (Large).JPG
    57.8 KB · Views: 3
  • 9 (Large).JPG
    9 (Large).JPG
    114.9 KB · Views: 3
  • 10 (Medium).JPG
    10 (Medium).JPG
    59 KB · Views: 3
  • 11 (Large).JPG
    11 (Large).JPG
    68.1 KB · Views: 2
  • 12 (Small).JPG
    12 (Small).JPG
    47.8 KB · Views: 2
  • 33.JPG
    33.JPG
    307.7 KB · Views: 2
Last edited by a moderator:
Re: Mixed Chucks Shots

Ya like your black and white's mate... By the way, Grr-eat pair of pins on the boss mate.. Thanks heaps for the pics...

Er, sorry Consforever. My wife's cameo is the the shot of the toes of two pairs of blacks - she on the left. I am sure she would be flattered about your comment on her legs but those aren't hers on the steps (as much as I love her, I wouldn't mind trying those on either - from the net, you may have even seen this lady on another site because she wears a lot).

Last edited:

Chuckfan1,what do you and your do with your collection?I like the variety and hitop style.Wish my wife and I could join you.

Hi Chucktaylor. About half my collection is sort of active - out of boxes and worn (goodness knows why I'd want to do that with 16 black pairs, ready to be worn now but I do - all with a number to keep the pairs right). So I just wear these most of the time - it's winter here now so its with jeans - the tighter at the ankle to show more Chucks the better. In summer I wear shorts (it's Australia so it gets pretty hot) - I have 10% lo's and all the rest hi's - black is about 50%, rest red, various distressed, green, navy, optical white, taupe, charcoal, mono black and I have one extra high black (not really a look for an older guy except for winter in jeans I guess).The rest of the collection stays in boxes with the laces unknotted as they get out of shape that way and I like my laces flat and untwisted.My wife only has three pairs and I actually had some Chuck foot sex last night - doesn't happen enough though!!!!!!I have noticed that last year, Nike obviously changed the factory where they are made (probably cheaper) and the Chucks on sale here for the last six months are a much lesser quality - slighter in the sole and less thick, off white (compare the rubber) and with rather undisciplined black piping - often each shoe is quite different especially round the toe cap. I like them nice and oval on the front and a mirror image of each other - my Virgo eye is assaulted by toe caps of different size and shape and also bumpy black piping or eyelets that are not parallel to the edge of the toe cap - sometimes they are different on either side. Picky aren't I. I have been buying up all the last ones round here from whatever factory was being used in early 2006. They even smell different.My wife just wears her Chucks as shoes and gets no sexual thrill at all. But she's a good spotter for me!!! Always on the lookout for another pretty lady in her Chucks.:icon_lol:

Hey Chucktaylor, I forgot to say I always loved the white laces, but just to give a bit of variation, I have started using some of the genuine Converse thick coloured laces because I quite liked some of the effects I have seen with different laces in the street. I suppose it is like treating your Chukc with a bit of sexy disdain - take that - looks good and I'll do what I want. I've got about 6 pairs now - blackm white, maroon and green with other laces - black and white mix is good, as is black and red. On my set of photos, not all of those are my collection - but the ones on the bed with red- well, actually chilli peppe are mine and I like those ones.

You have a great taste and a good eye for allstar Quality.I love allstar shoe sex also.Keep it up!:icon_wink

Back
Top Bottom