Re: Model pics 4

Hey consforever, I am ready. Got all the camera gear, a wide range of Chucks and we can launch our special tools at the girls. I think some nice harbour side shots in a big apartment with impressive views and a king size bed would be good. We could then go into town and take some shots of the locals for the collection. Our Show is on next week, consforever and I'll be on the lookout - I suspect by the time I get home, I'll be well and truly gummed up after multiple mental chuck fucks!:icon_cool:icon_cool:icon_cool

Mornin Chucksfan, Your show being the Brizzie show I presume... Heard a rumer Powderfinger are playing there.. We could take Brandy and Zoey there and rock their collective brains out... I don't mind getting around looking like their grandfather... I'll get my passport renewed and Jump the fence.. (Thats cross the border for you overseas readers).. Love to see Fanning and Co. at the Sydney metro...Hey the old grey hair usually gets me straight to the front of the que while the rest are showing ID..Ha Ha... Hey I gotta tell ya this one.. I was at the IRB Nat's last weekend... Didn't have a camera... It's 7am and one of the IRB boat girls climbs the 3 steps into a porta loo wearing a full length skin tight black wettie and pink high chucks... She's about 18 or 20 I reckon, fairly small as the "pick-up" girls are... I wouldn't have been real obvious with my jaw hanging on the sand stareing...Christ I nearly had a coronery... She just smiled sweatly and gave a little wave... Most of the clubie girls had Uggs on with their wetties.. The sand was freezing at that time of the morning... An hour or so later same girl turns up beside me, dripping wet, still in her wettie and chucks, at the coffee tent, gives me a dig lightly in the ribs smiling and looking down at my black chucks say's "nice chucks old fella".. Talk about caught up a tree.. Best I could stutter was "Thanks mate how did ya heat go"... Top little girl... Chatted to her for an hour after I got my brain back into gear...:icon_evil :icon_evilWalk softly people..

Last edited:

Hey consforever, I know what you mean by the grey hair - I'm completely gone grey (have been for the last 25 years or so!!!) but I still proudly wear my Chucks and it is always good to see some of the oldies wearing them - I like to see some of the older girls just going hey, I'm gonna do this because I like Chucks. That pink Chuck encounter must have been a real jaw dropper. Yeah, it is the Brisbane Show - maybe up to 110000 people next Saturday when I take the family (wife and daughter - wife has 3 pairs hi but daughter won't have a pair - I guess she's surrounded by mine and I can't imagine what she tells her schoolmates at 15??). So how many pairs will I see and count next week - see if I can photograph any. Was in the city today and as usual there was plenty of action - mostly my favourite black but pink, white and red were in supply too. I know you've lots of Asian chicks down there in college - as in Brizzie and Melbourne and they wear Chucks big time. Is that the same in Sydney (we'll be down next month to check it out). Got myself another pair of blacks today - at my age I'll never need another pair of shoes but who'd want to be seen dead in anything else! Anyway, I'm still good for rockin' but I'll take an afternoon with the Beatles if that's OK or my old mate Elton but Powderfinger, as the locals are great too. If I'm lucky,I'll see some Zoey like ladies next week or even a hot little number in pink hi's who likes old guys in black. :icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol:

Back
Top Bottom