notboring2020

Bronze Member
Reaction score
Location (country)
United States
Okay guys and gals,
Here are four more. Let me know how you like them...Brooke loves the feedback, btw...the more the better! (This is still from "the old stash" - She just moved, but we plan on getting together for more pics in the future. So keep that in mind.)

We need more content here! There are no real bondage in sneakers websites out there so this is IT...the place to post 'em!
(If someone does know of a site, please let me know!)
Again, I say, Kedskraver, I loved your stuff, bud! If you have any and you're still into that, please let us see whatcha got! (If not, I can dig it.)

Later...

Attachments

• 043006 033.jpg
    043006 033.jpg
    56.9 KB · Views: 51
  • IMG_0817.jpg
    IMG_0817.jpg
    65.3 KB · Views: 44
  • John's 0041.jpg
    John's 0041.jpg
    184.3 KB · Views: 43
  • John's 0121.jpg
    John's 0121.jpg
    307.1 KB · Views: 44
Re: More Brooke

The first two picutures are especially great. What do you do to her when she's tied up?

More great pics--thanks Magoo---my lady wont do pics but she is still my favorite Converse All-Star girl in and out of the bedroom--she has been wearing them out for me and I love the looks we get--she is in her early 50s--very attractive--but not too many women wearing such sneakers--do you take Brooke out in her all-stars?

CoolJoe-
I think that's an incredibly sexy thought...seeing your pretty 50's-ish wife out in her Chuck Taylors! Do you have a normal pic of her? Would love to imagine what she must look like....at least a description...

With Brooke, when she's tied, I tend to play with her a lot....keep her that way for a while....open the drapes just enough that she might be seen....

...and YES, she wears sneakers all the time for me....at the office...everywhere. We have an agreement....I own her and she dresses exactly how I tell her. Its pretty cool....and so is she.

Can't wait to show you more as I get them made....

:icon_twis Hey Brooke - would definitely love to see more of the blue Polo sneakers. I'm a big fan of Keds Champions, but these are great too!

:icon_eek: How 'bout doing a kidnapping scene - getting tied up in your blue Polos and then forced to do some sneaker-play like pic two using Keds or polos - or some variation of that!

Keep up the good work and "more" please!

Back
Top Bottom