Arcolyte

Staff member
Reaction score
Location (country)
US
Leather this time... and more shiny leggings. The originals are far more exciting, but, by unrefusable request, these have been cropped for anonymity and nudity...

PS: Mogrify and ImageMagick's Convert are some pretty ninja tools for command-line mass-processing of images. Google them up if you're on Mac OS X or Linux...

Attachments

• gfkeds000.jpg
    gfkeds000.jpg
    56.7 KB · Views: 9
  • gfkeds009.jpg
    gfkeds009.jpg
    54.7 KB · Views: 11
  • gfkeds008.jpg
    gfkeds008.jpg
    59.2 KB · Views: 11
  • gfkeds007.jpg
    gfkeds007.jpg
    65.9 KB · Views: 7
  • gfkeds006.jpg
    gfkeds006.jpg
    72.6 KB · Views: 7
  • gfkeds005.jpg
    gfkeds005.jpg
    48.5 KB · Views: 8
  • gfkeds004.jpg
    gfkeds004.jpg
    71.7 KB · Views: 8
  • gfkeds003.jpg
    gfkeds003.jpg
    60.6 KB · Views: 9
  • gfkeds002.jpg
    gfkeds002.jpg
    54.6 KB · Views: 9
  • gfkeds001.jpg
    gfkeds001.jpg
    58.1 KB · Views: 8
Re: More Girlfriend Keds (Leather)

Website2,

Please tell your girlfriend that she has sexy legs and and that they look awsome in her Keds. You are very lucky.

OHH WOOWWW.. You lucky, lucky person, mate.. Thanks again for the pics .. :icon_evil:icon_evil:icon_evil Walk softly people..

GREAT bod and nice flat tummy!! Would LOVE to see more or her!! 🙂):icon_eek::icon_lol:

I'd love to see more of those Keds anyway you want to post them. I really like the pics for their natural color style and the keds just look awesome. I'm sure your ladyfriend is hot but its the Keds I'm after (no offense!) and any pics are awesome!! thanks!

Hi - I can appreciate the anonymity - but PLEASE pass on our thanks! I agree with all the comments above - - - and please post more. You are a lucky guy!:icon_mrgr

Man, The more I think about it the more I think you and the georgous lady should do some Keds in the park sets... Same gear Keds and leggins.. You know Aimee's great stuff.. Swings slipery-dips, roundabouts, you know... Thanks again for the pics.. :icon_bigg:icon_evil:icon_bigg Walk softly people...

Back
Top Bottom