tgkedsgirl

Bronze Member
Reaction score
Location (country)
Tucson, Arizona
I found these on the net of Mischa wearing the ballet knack skimmers while working on the set of the OC at the beach. Not too jazzed of the slippers, but, hey, at least she's wearing Keds sometimes, right?

Attachments

• mischa1.jpg
    mischa1.jpg
    121.2 KB · Views: 5
  • mischa2.jpg
    mischa2.jpg
    135.1 KB · Views: 5
  • mischa3.jpg
    mischa3.jpg
    115.3 KB · Views: 5
k

k

tgkedsgirl said:
I found these on the net of Mischa wearing the ballet knack skimmers while working on the set of the OC at the beach. Not too jazzed of the slippers, but, hey, at least she's wearing Keds sometimes, right?

By the look on her face it looks like she is not too jazzed about them either.

Ashley

P.S. But like you said, at least she is wearing them sometimes.

Ashley said:
By the look on her face it looks like she is not too jazzed about them either.

Ashley

P.S. But like you said, at least she is wearing them sometimes.
Well to be fair, it looks like she's trying to get the sand out of shoes. Like I thought, she's more into the ballet sneakers and not the champs. Now that I think about it, she could be wearing keds qite alot and the paparazzi is just not there to catch it.

I must say though I am glad she is wearing them. Hopefully, slowly, she can have an impact on the younger women. Keds does need to recruit a couple more models though, just so the image will be more out there.

Spring

Spring

I hope we get to see her wearing some hot new styles this spring.

Ashley

tgkedsgirl said:

Flats are THE rage out here in California right now, ALL the teen girls are now
wearing them. If Mischa starts wearing them on OC, that will increase sales,
then the Champs will follow. Reminds me of the 80s! YAH!

Just around the corner

Just around the corner

Spring is usually the time when women start buying canvas sneakers. With spring coming up in a few months, I guess we'll see what Keds has up their sleeve. I hope it's a Keds year.

Keds licks in 2006,
Ashley

I hope this next year is a bigger year for keds than last, too. On the zappos.com website, there are 10 new styles coming in January and 30 new styles for February. Better start saving, Ashley 🙂

tgkedsgirl said:
I hope this next year is a bigger year for keds than last, too. On the zappos.com website, there are 10 new styles coming in January and 30 new styles for February. Better start saving, Ashley 🙂
Wow! I hope to see some hot new or old(raves, platforms, etc...) styles in '06. And you're right, I had better start saving. If I can sell a few more pairs like I just did on ebay I should be O.K. Can't wait!

Keds in '06,
Ashley

Back
Top Bottom