Re: Movies with Keds

Yup I think I have several scenes. Let me do some digging.

I found them but I can't get them to play on Windows or Linux. No decompresser's available. Is there any point posting them?

The movie name GangBang Girls 14, 17 or 18.
I just spent some time looking on the net for those movies with no luck. If anyone can direct me in the right direction for this movie or know's where I can buy it, please let me know. There will be a little something for your help.

I found them but I can't get them to play on Windows or Linux. No decompresser's available. Is there any point posting them?

Have you tried using VLC media player? That can pretty much play any type of media extension.

I'm with Maximus. If you can break them into a torrent, post them. Someone will find the right codec. I am sure I can either post the codec or convert them. I just went through 48 hours of DVD burning hell.

Seeker - if you IM me with the type of format for them - i can probably get them running on my Mac and convert them from there to whatever you like. I can give u an FTP access to upload them if u like or you can tell me where to download them.

MK

Okay guys give me a day or two and I'll get them up as torrents.

They are fixed and back up in the torrents....

Post here if you have trouble and I will point you in the direction of the proper codec packs.

-Slipon

I've been looking for this for a long time too! Awesome!

Could someone please come back and seed this torrent? I'd really appreciate it. Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom