Re: Movies with Keds

It is seeded 2 in fact. Are you using the new or old torrent?

Hello all, just joined this site recently. The movie posted is Gangbang Girl 17. I have the full video available if people are still looking for it.

Do you have any other videos in your collection? We'd all appreciate you posting them to our torrent server!

I do actually, but when i click on the BitTorrent link at the top of the site I get a 505 error or something. I have a few movies from the Babysitter series where girls are wearing Keds shoes or knock-offs similar to them. Once I can get to the Torrent area I will see what I can do to get a torrent started for them.

That Bittorrent link we're not using I still have work to do on it. Go to sneaker-planet.com and use th Bittorrent tracker there.

Ok, what tracker should I use? I figured out how to make the .torrent file, and I see where to upload it, but the program im using to make it needs a tracker url.

For now use the tracker on Sneaker-Planet. If I have some time I'll get this one up and the files moved.

The announce URL http://sneaker-planet.com:2712/announce but you can actually put anything you want the tracker automatically adds the correct url. Well I haven't tested it but it is supposed to 😉

huh, ok I guess i'll just upload it to you then. I guess i screwed something up because I can see right now that I have the torrent in my program seeding. I must have set the wrong tracker or something. Anyway, I'll just go ahead and upload it later tonight.

For those wondering, the file is from The Babysitter #10, scene 4. Its a skinny teenage girl that comes over to "babysit" and she is wearing some sort of Keds rip-off. The movie has some really good shots of her with them. Hope you guys like it as much as I do!

Back
Top Bottom