R

RonReis

Has anyone seen a nice preppy girl accidentally get her new Tretorns muddy? Realizing that they aren't as popular as they once were, you may have to think back to the 1980's or early 1990's?

Was she upset with the mess? How/where did it happen? What else was she wearing? Was she a sweet preppy girl or a snobby preppy girl? lol

Re: Muddy Tretorns

Has anyone seen a nice preppy girl accidentally get her new Tretorns muddy? Realizing that they aren't as popular as they once were, you may have to think back to the 1980's or early 1990's?

Was she upset with the mess? How/where did it happen? What else was she wearing? Was she a sweet preppy girl or a snobby preppy girl? lol

I haven't seen any personally. I did know some snobby preppy girls who wore Tretorns, which to me made them even sexier!

I did see a story about a woman getting her Tretorns dirty. If I can find it I will post it.

What made the snobby preppy girls sexier in their Tretorns?

Please do post the story about the girl getting her new Tretorns dirty. If you can't find the actual story, what was the general idea of the story?

What made the snobby preppy girls sexier in their Tretorns?

Please do post the story about the girl getting her new Tretorns dirty. If you can't find the actual story, what was the general idea of the story?

I can't explain it exactly what made them sexier because they were snobby. Haven't you ever thought girls were sexy when they were bitchy, especially if they are wearing hot sneakesrs?!

I posted the link to the Tretorn story in the links section here:

http://sneaker-groups.com/showthread.php?t=11725

Hope you like it!

I can't explain it exactly what made them sexier because they were snobby. Haven't you ever thought girls were sexy when they were bitchy, especially if they are wearing hot sneakesrs?!

I posted the link to the Tretorn story in the links section here:

http://sneaker-groups.com/showthread.php?t=11725

Hope you like it!

I DO know what you mean about the snobby girls in hot sneakers. Would you agree that they are more particular about keeping their Tretorns/Keds spotless?

I can't open the link to the story. I guess I don't have the appropriate membership level. Would you be kind enough to post it to this thread?

Ron

I DO know what you mean about the snobby girls in hot sneakers. Would you agree that they are more particular about keeping their Tretorns/Keds spotless?

I can't open the link to the story. I guess I don't have the appropriate membership level. Would you be kind enough to post it to this thread?

Ron

I don't have a membership so I don't know why you wouldn't be able to open it.

I don't have a membership so I don't know why you wouldn't be able to open it.

This is the message I get when trying to access the Tretorn story:
<<RonReis, support the Sneaker-Groups and get full unrestricted access to all Groups, Posts, and Attachments. This helps us cover our ongoing bandwidth expenses.CLICK HERE for details.

You do not have permission to access this page or attachment. This could be due to one of several reasons:

You are not a VIP member CLICK HERE
Your account may be waiting email confirmation.
If your account was working and its not now you may have had bounced e-mail. You will need to access the User CP and update / verify a new e-mail address.
Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation. >>

At any rate, I realize this isn't your issue to fix.

What is the general nature of the muddy Tretorn story? Can I find it elsewhere on the web?

Back
Top Bottom