mattyrz05

Bronze Member
Reaction score
Location (country)
usa
Here are a couple pics of her worn cons. She lives in them. They have such a wonderful scent to them, partly rubber and partly feet. sorry for the crappy pics. these were taken with my phone at night.

Attachments

• descons1.jpg
    descons1.jpg
    361.9 KB · Views: 5
  • descons2.jpg
    descons2.jpg
    311.6 KB · Views: 5
  • descons3.jpg
    descons3.jpg
    350.9 KB · Views: 6
  • descons4.jpg
    descons4.jpg
    231.3 KB · Views: 5
Re: my best friends sisters cons

Boy what a find. I wouldn't have been able to leave them alone. I think they'd just have to disappear and blame the mice!!!!!!

I did get a chance to play around with them. I ended up sleeping over that night and as soon as everyone went to bed, I got up from the couch and went right for them. I wore them for a while(surprised that I could fit into them) then left my mark on the soles. Did it on the soles so that she wouldn't be suspicious of anything.

How old is the sister? Does she wear them with (white) socks sometimes?

They are a size 6 so that makes her reasonably tall and perhaps not too young.

Here are some answers to some questions you have asked. She is 20 years old, she is about 5'8" tall. She mostly wears them barefoot. next time i am over her house, i will try to grab a picture or two of her feet for you, as well as make her cons disappear.

Try to get some more shots - if she doesn't wear socks they should be nicely mucked up. Also, you'll have to give us a very detailed description of these Chucks and your fun with them. Enjoy yourself.

ok, here is a more detailed story of my first encounter with them. it was about 11:30 or so when i first approached them to try them on. everyone in the house had been asleep for about an hour. i walked over to them and looked at them and took the pictures that i had posted. after taking the pictures i looked inside them and noticed a bunch of black colored grime where her heel sits on the insole. i got curious. so i folded the backs down and took a taste, suprisingly it actually tasted good. so i proceeded to clean the heel areas of both shoes. she wears them barefoot just about all the time so it had a nice foot taste to them. then i noticed the same thing happening in the toe area, so i decided to clean that area as well. it was just as good. so it was about 12:30, i squesed them onto my feet and went to sleep. i set my alarm on my phone to wake me in 4 hours. well, she came out into the living room to talk to me before i had time to take her shoes off. i had to stay under the covers so she didn't notice i was wearing her shoes, by the way, since she doesn't tie them tight, she has used her toes to keep them on so there are very deep toe impressions. she sat with me for about 20 minutes then she went back to bed. once she did, i took them off. i put one of her shoes over my nose so i can get a good smell of her shoes while i left my mark on the sole of the second shoe. hopefully my second encounter will be even better.

now, to describe the shoes a little better....the inner lining of them have torn at the heel stiffener, the insoles are stained and kinda dirty, they smell of her sweet feet, and the soles are nicely worn down.

Back
Top Bottom