matt302

Bronze Member
Reaction score
I know this is very odd, yet I have a friend, who is a girl. And Every time she comes over, we hang out and have a good time, yet she is has an unusual habit of taking my laces out of my shoes, so I can't find them, and tying my laces together. She always has her shoes unlaced because she says they are Keds and don't need laces. She always insists that I wear my shoes without laces alot of times, mostly during the mountain biking rides we go on. She is really nice, and is a great friend to chill with, we both enjoy eachother, yet her habit of removing my laces out my shoes is odd...Confusing? Especially since I have alot of shoes that I am missing shoelaces in. I've tried telling her several times it has to be only temporary, because i have several skaters shoes, doc martens, and tennis shoes that i can't wear. Even though some laces I broke bike riding. Is there anything else I can do, besides tell her we can't hang out until she stops taking my shoelaces. Sorry no pictures, she don't want her picture on the internet.

Re: My bike riding friend

Matt, I think the girl has a lace fetish... Pamper her.. Start a lace collection for her... Lock up your kicks so she has to play with the big box of laces you have for her when she comes over... The only other thing I can suggest is that you lay naked on a big pile of laces and see if she tries to jump your bones.. GO for it mate... She desires your body but dosn't know how to get your balls rolling... :icon_evil :icon_evil :icon_evil

Walk softly around "Dr Cons" people...

Sounds like an Intriguing dilemma. If she is interested in doing this, wear types of shoes that can have the laces taken out. By chance you don't wear Keds?

Maybe you can wear vans deck style or slip-ons when around.

I also like the suggestion of creating a collection of laces for her. Does she "always" have her laces out? Maybe you can lace up her Keds with your laces once she pulls them out. Give her some options of ideas "with laces" - - - maybe trading hers for yours and/or getting matching laces.

There's gotta be something to this lace fetish. She hides them? Does she actually get rid of them?

Are you interested in her at all besides biking?

Do you like her "unlaced Keds?" and her in them?

This probably wasn't much help, but I would love to hear the outcome.

I think my friend keeps the laces she takes. She usually wears her shoes laceless, and I wear keds too, since she insisted I buy a couple pairs. But as for her, I'm not looking for more than casual fun with her, she really isn't someone i'm very attracted to, and she's aware of that. We're just friends with perks lol.

Sounds like fun to me Matt. Will she let you take pics of her laceless sneakers to post? That would be hot.

Back
Top Bottom