Status
Not open for further replies.
A

*Alexis*

This is from a set I did on my website. I tried to upload another pic but it wont let me

Attachments

• PA230014.JPG
    PA230014.JPG
    55.5 KB · Views: 14
Oh Yeah!

Oh Yeah!

Hey THANKS Alexis! I adore those on you! I know you know you're ~sexxy~ in them:icon_razz

Your Website

Your Website

Alexis, What is your website address? I did not know that you had a website.

Hi, I wasnt sure if we are allowed to post our websites. I guess we can because you asked lol. Its . I would upload another pic here but after its done uploading it doesnt show. They are actually Circas so I dont know what possessed me to say Etnies. I guess I just got excited from the last pics etniesboy posted. lol

Actually you're not so link removed. I just checked the database and there is no second picture which means it did not upload. Probably because it was too large. Max file size is 500 KB, 1280 X 1280

ok sorry about that. I wasnt sure. Heres my other pic. I resized it and it worked. Thanks seeker

Attachments

• 100_0028.jpg
    100_0028.jpg
    86.7 KB · Views: 15
Sorry

Sorry

Alexis, Sorry I asked for your website. I didn't realize that posting websites was a no-no. Maybe you could send me a private message with the address. Sorry again, I certainly did not mean to get you in trouble.:icon_cry:

*Alexis*

*Alexis*

OMG miss! That pic made my heart jump:icon_razz You are too kind and I am now THOROUGHLY teased:icon_razz but LOVIN' it:icon_excl

kedsfan said:
Alexis, Sorry I asked for your website. I didn't realize that posting websites was a no-no. Maybe you could send me a private message with the address. Sorry again, I certainly did not mean to get you in trouble.:icon_cry:

Yeah, if it's okay, I want to see your site too, Alexis. I loved that photo of you and your Air Force Ones. I wanna see more of that. :icon_lol:

Re: My Circas!

mmmhmmmm, i remember these pics...
i actually requested these ones with my membership the that site!
damn, do i ever miss it...
i also sent alexis 2 pair of my favourites, etnies cyprus for some pics with the intention of getting them back a bit more worn by her beautiful feet...but then my gf at the time got on my compy and found all those pics on my hd while she was trying to save some pics herself...

yeah, had to lay off, and drop the whole thing.......
anyway, she's gone now...any ideas how one can drop a line to alexis?
please pm me!

thanks folks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom