Rooney

Bronze Member
Reaction score
Location (country)
Canada
Thought I'd share some pictures of my shoebox! Moving soon and might have to lighten the load but figured I'd document it first. Each pair has a different backstory from thrift stores, to craigslist, to "borrowing" from female friends... :icon_lol: These aren't all the shoes I have either but as you can see I like white canvas. Also have a couple of black high tops, and a really beat up pair of pink high tops laying around! :redface:

Let me know if you want pictures of individual pairs. I might be selling some! :icon_cheesygrin:

Attachments

• IMG_2975.jpg
    IMG_2975.jpg
    544.5 KB · Views: 4
  • IMG_2974.jpg
    IMG_2974.jpg
    513.8 KB · Views: 4
  • IMG_2970.jpg
    IMG_2970.jpg
    498.5 KB · Views: 4
  • IMG_2969.jpg
    IMG_2969.jpg
    510.4 KB · Views: 3
  • IMG_2966.jpg
    IMG_2966.jpg
    550.9 KB · Views: 3
  • IMG_2960.jpg
    IMG_2960.jpg
    497.5 KB · Views: 4
Re: My Collection (Mostly Converse + a couple Keds)

[SUB]Love white canvas too!! The Keds are HOTT!!! My faves ;-)[/SUB]

Please tell us the best stories behind the aquisitions 🙂

Check out my threads. If you like maybe I can get my girl some keds and post pics along the way.

Check out my threads. If you like maybe I can get my girl some keds and post pics along the way.

It would be great, with converse if possible. I also like stories of shoes "borrowing" 🙂

Will do! What color and style converse is preferred? Check and reply to the 2 threads we posted of her. Much appreciated! Some of her shoes are passed down from other people. For example the Nikes in one of the threads were her sisters. If you want to know more reply there and we will answer questions there.

Last edited:

Will do! What color and style converse is preferred? Check and reply to the 2 threads we posted of her. Much appreciated! Some of her shoes are passed down from other people. For example the Nikes in one of the threads were her sisters. If you want to know more reply there and we will answer questions there.

White converse, low or hitop please 🙂

Any special requests for what to do with them?

Back
Top Bottom