Sweet_girl22au

Bronze Member
Reaction score
Location (country)
Melbourne
Since i lost all my other chucks, ive managed to still build up a nice collection of old, beat up chucks that i have fun with hehehe :icon_mrgr . heres my current collection.

I was wearing my size 4 red chucks. Theyre my favourite to wear atm, thyere really small and tight on my feet, makes them more fun to play with hehe. My other favourites are my size 4 black chucks.

Attachments

• collection2.JPG
    collection2.JPG
    459.9 KB · Views: 3
  • myfaves3.JPG
    myfaves3.JPG
    304.4 KB · Views: 3
  • myfaves4.JPG
    myfaves4.JPG
    257 KB · Views: 3
  • myfaves.JPG
    myfaves.JPG
    446.9 KB · Views: 2
  • collection3.JPG
    collection3.JPG
    466.7 KB · Views: 2
  • collection4.JPG
    collection4.JPG
    462.5 KB · Views: 1
  • myfaves2.JPG
    myfaves2.JPG
    486 KB · Views: 2
Re: my collection

Hi

Your collection looks great! so worn & loved 😉 Your red cons looks sweet with your pants. Hope to see more of you & your red chucks!~
Thanks for posting these!

Thank`s a lot for post these!!More pictures of you wearing the trashed ones,will be awesome!!!

Very nice, they look so smooth :icon_mrgr

How did you get such a collection that fast???

Love the pics sweetgirl. Thanks for posting them 🙂

Great stuff Sweetgirl... Great to see your collection building again... NEVER SAY DIE, I reckon... :icon_chee :icon_chee

walk softly people...

Thanks for the comments guys!! I suppose i managed to build up a collection by hitting ebay as hard as i could hehe, plus other sources. I sometimes go to great lengths to find punky, worn out chucks.

What other sources, if I may ask...

Other sources? well one pair was from a second hand market, which i went to to search for chucks, and i was amazed to see them! Another pair was from a girl i stopped in the street, the only time i have done it.

Back
Top Bottom