Re: my collection

Other sources? well one pair was from a second hand market, which i went to to search for chucks, and i was amazed to see them! Another pair was from a girl i stopped in the street, the only time i have done it.

Okay, thanks. Hope you keep on finding more like this in the future :icon_chee

Why don't you come up to Brisbane, if you're not already here?:icon_idea:icon_ques

I love Melb too. Walking up and down Swanston Street is like a Chucks paradise but its been pretty cold this winter so we've got plenty of action here too.

How's your collection going now - have you fully recovered from the theft of your car? Rebuilding must have been interesting. I've a question - we all know how blokes get off on Chucks in many ways - the girls, their feet, the rubber and sweat smell and we know just how we get our sex - but is it the same for girls - what is it that really gets you hot? Fetishes are usually such a male thing.:icon_ques

Gee Sweetgirl, I was never into trashed much (see my collection which are all under or not used), but I am so impressed by your collection, photos and style, these Chucks certainly have an air about them that grabs me. So I think you have converted me.:icon_mrgr

Hahaha thanks! its great to know that! Anyway, my collection is going great thanks! Ive added a few pairs to it since i posted those photo. I cant get enough of my trashed chucks hehe

Back
Top Bottom