G

Hi, Seeker,
I hope you liked my pics with me in my keds. Maybe you should consider having volunteer models like myself and others! I'm sure they'd be willing to shoot more photos of them in their keds!

tgkedsgirl

Yes I sure did. Volunteer models have always been welcome and I encourage more all the time. We really have quite a few, some sets only get posted in the members area as the participants don't want their pictures posted on yahoo etc others post to the guest area.

RE: my denim blue/red keds pictures

RE: my denim blue/red keds pictures

nicely done.Great set of looks. I see you own several pair of the Invigorate and Message style. I do too best feeling in a while. The denim?red keds where did you find them, they are so cute?

denim keds, invigorate

denim keds, invigorate

Thanks for the comments. I bought the denim blue/red keds at Marylandsquare.com. The other site that sells those keds is emasseys.com. They have a pretty nice selection of champs in different colors. I just love the invigorates and massage styles. My wife has a few pair of keds and I put all of them in some of the photos. I wish I had her size feet (8 M)! She looks soooo adorable in them.

I'd be happy to take other pics and upload them if people request it. Maybe my next ones will be foot pedal pics or without socks. People seem to like those kind of pics.

Tgkedsgirl

Hi,tgkedsgirl, ABSOULUTELY!!like to see more pics. Would you show the Invigorate or Massage in yard /outdoor locales and the soles upside too. Maybe without socks. Also you or your wife wearing really worn older Keds.

more pics soon

more pics soon

I'll get right on it. I usually shave my legs, I'm not ashamed to wear my keds in public either. I wear them almost everyday. I'm going on a trip to California this week, and I'm taking my keds with me. I'll be taking some pics and post them when I get back. I also just bought a pair of keds champs in stone which should arrive any day.

I've got some of my older keds pics of me in my keds and leggings at the following web address too:
http://www.geocities.com/tgkedsgirl

I need to update the site soon, but there are even more pics of me in my keds at the kedskedsandmorekeds yahoo group site in the photo section as well.

You all are going to keep me busy!

tgkedsgirl

P.S. So do you wear keds, too, Seeker? Or do you just like women in them?

tgkedsgirl
I have been wearing Keds at home and in public since the 70's and before that when I was a kid.

Male and wearing my Keds.

Male and wearing my Keds.

Seeker glad to know I'm not the only one thats got the same thoughts since the 50's. I too have been wearing Keds, the ones made for men and the ones made for women. Love the champs the best. Leather is great too. Thats why it's not wrong at all for men to be wearing womens Keds today because the were made for men untill the mid 1990's. And they made them for men in all colors too. We are only carrying on the style and tradition that someday may return to great popularty to the male set. I enjoy seeing photos of men in Keds because I enjoy them too. I'm not happy at all about seeing peckers and Keds (maybe a little too weird), but I like seeing men in normal mens wear, as shorts or jeans, socks or no socks wearing them in public as normal fashion. Of course women wearing them is a super, super turn me on!

men wearing keds

men wearing keds

Men wearing keds is not my fetish ,what turns me on is women wearing keds and associated footwear.

Back
Top Bottom