Re: my fav from sweden...

There is something to be said for these... She sure is cute and the leggings are hot too. I hate when they have jeans that cover the keds and you can't see the whole product. Tight jeans/leggings that hug the calf and ankle are the best. Or a bare leg. That way you can enjoy it.

Thanks for sharing!

MK

my favorite is actually how she wears them.... with black stockings/tights..... i see a lot of asian girls wears their sneakers that way, regardless of what sneakers they are.... personally i think that style is super hot.... i like white sneakers (which is worn, of course) with black tights

hot.
do you think many girls in europe wear keds? Actually I have never heard of this brand apart from this forum, and I can't remember having seen a girl with keds.
I think they are only know in the US.

hot.
do you think many girls in europe wear keds? Actually I have never heard of this brand apart from this forum, and I can't remember having seen a girl with keds.
I think they are only know in the US.

As I am not in Europe, it's kinda hard for me to say. However, if you scroll through stockholm street style, you are going to see a lot of Swedish girls wearing white canvas shoes, keds or not. Another reason to love this country other than IKEA and absolut vodka!:icon_mrgr:icon_mrgr

Keds are new to Europe but becoming quite popular as they are in the UK. Knockoffs will be more popular simply because of the price.

Back
Top Bottom