• 3.JPG
    3.JPG
    37.4 KB · Views: 2
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    55.9 KB · Views: 2
Re: My favourite chucks ...

Re: My favourite chucks ...

... I also like worn chucks, wonderful !

Attachments

• slick.jpg
    slick.jpg
    318.9 KB · Views: 4
Re: My favourite chucks pics from the net

.... would love to have the black ones !

Attachments

• wornoutblack.jpg
    wornoutblack.jpg
    19.1 KB · Views: 3
  • trashedred.jpg
    trashedred.jpg
    21.5 KB · Views: 5

oooh worn chucks! Nothing is better than a wonderfully worn out, filthy punky pair of hightops. When the rubber turns into a shiny dark brown color, the canvass faded and tired and the soles are all smooth, only then can you experience all that converse chucks have to offer you. Chucks can never be too dirty and old. Those of us who have been opened to the magical world of worn chucks know that once you experience them, you only want more, and the search for that holy grail of a worn out pair is never over. Every once in a while you spot that exquisite pair on some extremely lucky persons feet, filthier and older and more rubbery looking than you ever previously thought possible. Your heart skips a beat as you watch them walk around in their magically dirty old worn chucks. Like scenes from a wonderful dream these are the moments that keep us going.

Here are some pics of a pair i just got a few days ago. I have never experienced a pair like them before. I called up sick to work the day i got them, and have either had them on my feet or been playing with them every waking hour since. I cant describe how good they make me feel, itd simply amazing and i never knew how powerful a pair of chucks could be.
hope you like them!

Attachments

• filthy2.jpg
    filthy2.jpg
    346.8 KB · Views: 5
  • filthy1.jpg
    filthy1.jpg
    277.7 KB · Views: 5
  • filthy4.jpg
    filthy4.jpg
    303.5 KB · Views: 5
  • filthy3.jpg
    filthy3.jpg
    266.7 KB · Views: 5
  • filthy00.jpg
    filthy00.jpg
    260.9 KB · Views: 5
  • filthy0.jpg
    filthy0.jpg
    265.6 KB · Views: 5
Last edited:

oooh worn chucks! Nothing is better than a wonderfully worn out, filthy punky pair of hightops. When the rubber turns into a shiny dark brown color, the canvass faded and tired and the soles are all smooth, only then can you experience all that converse chucks have to offer you. Chucks can never be too dirty and old. Those of us who have been opened to the magical world of worn chucks know that once you experience them, you only want more, and the search for that holy grail of a worn out pair is never over. Every once in a while you spot that exquisite pair on some extremely lucky persons feet, filthier and older and more rubbery looking than you ever previously thought possible. Your heart skips a beat as you watch them walk around in their magically dirty old worn chucks. Like scenes from a wonderful dream these are the moments that keep us going.

Here are some pics of a pair i just got a few days ago. I have never experienced a pair like them before. I called up sick to work the day i got them, and have either had them on my feet or been playing with them every waking hour since. I cant describe how good they make me feel, itd simply amazing and i never knew how powerful a pair of chucks could be.
hope you like them!

Nothing to ad ....:icon_chee
... except some additional shots I found on the web - like it when the sole splits, so you can play with the seperating part). Unfortunately the new Chinese and Vietnam-made chucks don't "behave" like the old US-made ones.:icon_frow

Enjoy

Attachments

• worn5.jpg
    worn5.jpg
    14.9 KB · Views: 5
  • worn4.jpg
    worn4.jpg
    40.3 KB · Views: 5
  • worn3.jpg
    worn3.jpg
    51.4 KB · Views: 4
  • worn1.jpg