Re: My first pair

We had a great time.
Insertion M/F

Many kisses...wow it is so much fun to share with a woman! I want to do it all again really soon...

Ashley...send me a PM and i will describe then kisses...among other things!

The first pair is always exciting I have have vivid memories ;-) The navy pair sounds inviting.

Seeker said:
The first pair is always exciting I have have vivid memories ;-) The navy pair sounds inviting.

Seeker - do I detect a little emphasis on the word IN when you say in-viting.. LOL

I have yet to buy my first pair D:
I have thought about goin out to a shoe store to buy them, but i would feel realy stupid if i walk in and pick up buy a pair of Keds in public. But after reading how you got yours, wow, it sounds like it would be fun for sure 🙂

I have yet to buy my first pair D:
I have thought about goin out to a shoe store to buy them, but i would feel realy stupid if i walk in and pick up buy a pair of Keds in public. But after reading how you got yours, wow, it sounds like it would be fun for sure 🙂

Luckily now there are many ways to get them without buying in person. Back in the day before the internet though going into a women's shoe shop was the only way. It was always a thrill to do it, heart pounding, cock rock hard. I still go to look around once in awhile just to keep the memory fresh :icon_twis

Ah how I recall the days in the thrift stores: Salvation Army and Value Village - or VV as we call it.

I remember zellers used to have a wall of knock offs. Now they have nothing. Oh how the mighty have fallen.

At least you can still buy on-line these days! And once in a while i still spy a pair in the odd thrift store or Winners.

Cheers,
MK

Back
Top Bottom