petroch_uk

Bronze Member
Reaction score
Location (country)
UK
I'm still sorting through my 5000+ picture collection - lord knows when I will finish the job...

Anyway to encourage sin_pl with his sisters adidas country (& others) here are some pics of my girlie sups fully loaded....:icon_razz

She does not like me to load them up inside (well very rarely)
Her pink striped ones are my all time favourites - over 4 years & they smell so sweet:icon_wink

So lets have some feedback on these & then I can post some pics of her in her red pair... just for your own personal use - if she see's these anyway on the web - I'M A DEAD MAN....

Lets have your thoughts...
Enjoy
Petroch
TGASSA

Attachments

• Loaded23a.JPG
    Loaded23a.JPG
    435.7 KB · Views: 4
  • Loaded23b.jpg
    Loaded23b.jpg
    299.7 KB · Views: 6
  • Loaded24b.jpg
    Loaded24b.jpg
    86.5 KB · Views: 5
  • Loaded25a.JPG
    Loaded25a.JPG
    300.6 KB · Views: 5
  • Loaded25b.jpg
    Loaded25b.jpg
    253.2 KB · Views: 4
  • Loaded25c.jpg
    Loaded25c.jpg
    252.7 KB · Views: 4
Re: My G/F's Sups are Loaded....

Fantastic pics and what a nice set of Superstars. I'm sure I'm not the only one who'd like to see more of those.

Thanks for taking the risk 🙂

WAMSneak

You can always cream in them without her knowing about it, besides who'd blame you, for wanting to spew in such hot sneaker pussies?

You can always cream in them without her knowing about it, besides who'd blame you, for wanting to spew in such hot sneaker pussies?

greentea

I love the phrase 'sneaker pussy' :icon_lol:

I have actually 'creamed' her sneakers quite a lot without her knowing, I always have to clean up after myself though...:icon_cry:

Thanks to everyone for posting, I had forgotten about this post... I will get the pics up next week..

Petroch
TGASSA

So lets have some feedback on these & then I can post some pics of her in her red pair... just for your own personal use - if she see's these anyway on the web - I'M A DEAD MAN....

Lets have your thoughts...
Enjoy
Petroch
TGASSA[/quote]

Thanks to everyone who has pushed the thanks button or replied...
I shall post the pictures of my g/f wearing her red striped 'sups' in the adidas section...

Enjoy
Petroch
TGASSA

well, even if she find these pictures - i don't know how she could be 100% sure that they are her 🙂 i don't see any 'special signs' or something.. 🙂 cheers

I don't know how you can see anything yet....
I haven't posted them!!!

Petroch
TGASSA

Back
Top Bottom