My Girl In her Fave Chucks!!!! 😀

Attachments

• Baby 001.jpg
    Baby 001.jpg
    228.9 KB · Views: 11
  • Baby 002.jpg
    Baby 002.jpg
    162.6 KB · Views: 11
Nice photo, you're a lucky man - Chucks AND bondage! (pretty cool socks too). If you have any more, would appreciate it if you posted them

Yes, sir, you are a lucky man. 🙂 It looks like she has small feet, too. Very lucky. 😛

hi yes she is uk size 4!she has black lo blue lo and white hi tops at min and the best bit!she allowed to wear for work!!!We working a new pics soon will post pics you like

NICE!! Where does she work, interesting to know the field of work as with some employers they are a no no.
I'm in UK as well, have you been on the forum very long?

Looking forward to new fotos & sharing stories & experiences etc..

hi guys my name is Kerry, its me on pic. I am a nurse, any ideas fella's to more pics? I wear blue allstars to work get lots of comments off docs. We always wear r allstars for sex. They really turn me on. I love the smell of the canvas and the sound of the rubber on your teeth when u bite them. Any one else like that 2? Today i have been squelching round the ward in my allstars i am convinced my boyfriend has secretly cum in them! Hope to hear from you soon with ideas for more pics. Take care or u may just find yourselfs being looked after by me in my allstars. xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hi Kerry & Co. yes, welcome to the site!
Chucks squeaking around on the ward.... wow.... there must be some lucky docs (doctors) & patients there then, crickey! It would hard being a patient on your ward Kerry how you describe your passion for chucks.

I use the term docs loosely, unless you mean you like Doc Martens as well... (great English footwear)

Back
Top Bottom