Cm8000

Bronze Member
Reaction score
Location (country)
Oregon
Here are some pics I took yesterday of a pair of white converses belonging to my girlfriend. Her names Mary. Shes chinese, very pretty and fun to be around with. We've known each other for a couple months now. Anyways she always wears these white converse low tops and it just drives me crazy everytime I see them on her feet! Well just last night we finished watching a movie together and she decided to take a shower before going to bed. Well luckily for me, she slipped her feet out of those cons before heading to the bathroom and left them all alone in the room....with me. I managed to get some pictures with my camera while she was showering. The smell was incredible and they felt incredibly soft and broken in, which I find very sexy on converses 😀. Anyways hope you like em and oh yeah they are big images so I appoligize for the long loads.

Attachments

• CIMG0520.JPG
    CIMG0520.JPG
    216.3 KB · Views: 4
  • CIMG0521.JPG
    CIMG0521.JPG
    189.6 KB · Views: 3
  • CIMG0522.JPG
    CIMG0522.JPG
    195.9 KB · Views: 4
  • CIMG0523.JPG
    CIMG0523.JPG
    180 KB · Views: 3
  • CIMG0527.jpg
    CIMG0527.jpg
    126.8 KB · Views: 3
  • CIMG0528.JPG
    CIMG0528.JPG
    94.3 KB · Views: 3
Re: My girlfriends worn dirty cons check em out!

very nice!!!!

Well done...

...how does she wear them?

Untied or tied? With or without socks?

Once again nice...

Thanks lol well she usually wears them tied. She just unlaced them that night to remove her foot from them. Ive never seen her wear them sockless except for one night when we were going to buy beer and rent movies. We were in our pajamas and she just slipped her barefeet into them before heading out with me. She usually wears white socks with them however I have seen her wear these black,navy,white coloured socks that just drive me crazy!

Sadly, because the weather is getting colder down where I live she'll be wearing her Dr. Martens and putting her cons in retirement for the winter. However, that means i might be able to have more fun with em 😀

from the looks, I think she wears them without socks. My wife has a pair too that she bought towards the end of summer. She wore them sockless and started on some nice toeprints. She too will put them away for the colder weather. Maybe we'll take a vacation somewhere warm and take them along. Fall and winter seasons are not great for sneaker watching...Will post some pix soon.

Back
Top Bottom