82773darren

Bronze Member
Reaction score
Location (country)
usa
there are many uses for keds champion sneakers; crushing cans, outside yard work, perhaps even ballbusting if needed,but, my favorite use- PEST CONTROL!. lately i've been noticing some pests that make their way into my patio. so how do i take care of this? simple. i put my keds on and go to work. i have a size 11 (left shoe only) white keds champs. the bottoms are already worn down anyway. so whatever i see that i don't like is automatically fair game; they get flattened with my size 11's. but my favorite thing are snails. i grab them off the wooden fence and put them on the ground and look at them and think you just made the biggest mistake of your life; your about to be flattened by my size 11 keds. i take my foot and put in on its side next to the snail with the front part of the bottoms right next to the victim. then when i'm ready all i have to do is i roll my foot over with the bottoms already lined up and then CRUSH!!!. i take my foot off to see whats left and i proceed to crush some more with the same area of my shoe and i make sure my foot is completely flat on the ground and then i do some twisting nice and slow and i finish it off with sliding my shoe back to get the guts off my shoe as much as i can. like the slogan goes,keds they feel good; they also crush and squish good too.

Back
Top Bottom