consforever

Bronze Member
Reaction score
Location (country)
N.S.W. Australia
Hi people,
Just delivered from an E-bay seller.. More strange soles from Keds.. Last were my black champions with the "tennis racquet" soles.. NOW,,,, They are Keds champions (??), called "AHH".... They have the blessered Pebble soles with a couple of curves .. An "AHH" on the padded tounge.. Removable "AHH" inner-soles... Looks like Keds tried to break into super comfort with this model.. Must try them on a 5 am dog walk.. Anyone know much about them... Are they VINTAGE..?????.. :icon_frow:icon_frow:icon_frow Walk softly people..

Attachments

• k100_1423.jpg
    k100_1423.jpg
    140 KB · Views: 3
  • k100_1424.jpg
    k100_1424.jpg
    153.1 KB · Views: 3
Re: My latest Keds

Hit the wrong button .. AND THESE PIC'S as well... :icon_cool:icon_cool Walk softly again people..

Attachments

• k100_1426.jpg
    k100_1426.jpg
    100.1 KB · Views: 3
  • k100_1428.jpg
    k100_1428.jpg
    92.2 KB · Views: 2

Those are from the early to mid 90s. I also got a pair.

Oh, so this is what everyone means by the "Ahh...Keds"! I never knew they were a distinctive style in and of themselves.

Love your keds, would love to see them on you:icon_evil

Thanks Mule but I have no idea.. Thats why I was asking you guys.. :icon_excl:icon_excl Walk softly people..

ahh Keds came out in the 90's and were another failed attempt by Stride-Rite to redesign and market something that was not broken. The one good thing about this line was the eyelet airholes for cooling.

THANKS FOR THAT MATE.. I GUESS THEY ARE NOT A NEAR VINTAGE ITEM AND O.K. TO WEAR.. WALK SOFTLY PEOPLE.. :icon_chee:icon_chee

Back
Top Bottom