Re: My little contribution : )

I like the pink Keds with lacy socks, very very nice. ;o) Thanks for the pics, and are they your girlfriend?

I totally love the black pantyhose with the white champs. I'd have blown my load a little bit faster if they were black champs with white socks - but that is very damn fine indeed. I see there is a little glipse of her pussy there too. Tastey.

MK

I was thinking would have even been hotter if the pink ones wore on with the stockings and just a lighter pink thong on, but wow all of them very hot. Thanks for the pics

So iM MEETING UP WITH MYY RUBBERSHOE GIRL 🙂NEXT WEEKEND... U GUYS CAN LOOK FORWARD TO VERY SEXY PICS, WHITE AND PINK KEDS CHAMPS,LATEX GLOVES, HOUSEHOLDGLOVES, SUCK, ANAL, SUSPENDERS,DILDO. ANY WISHES?? : ) ILL DO MY BEST GUYS....AND OFCOURSE THE ABSOLUTELY FANTASTIC ASHLEY. i MUST SAY SHE IS EXTRAORDINARY, I'VE MASTRB. SOOOO MANY TIMES... ALL THE BEST ASHLEY ; )

Thanks mate, Keds and rubber what a great mix.. I'm easy.. "Just keep dishing her up".. I was going to say, "Just keep her coming" , but you might have taken it the wrong way... Ha Ha...
Walk softly people...:icon_cool

do a little dipping and dangling also

Back
Top Bottom