Ashley

VIP Member
Reaction score
Location (country)
PNW
I went on the Converse web site the other day and designed several sneaks, all way HOTTTTT!!! One was a chuck taylor, pink with white stitching and solid white rubber, no black stripes on the rubber trim. In fact all of the chuck taylors that I designed were without the stripes on the rubber, just white. Another chuck was navy w/pink stitching, and one was navy w/pink stitch, heel and tounge. I also designed some Jack Purcells. If you want, I'll describe them.
What a great idea though, getting to design your own sneakers. I just wish Keds would do the same. I know that most of you are into Coverse only, but if there are any others into Keds too sould e-mail Keds and tell them that they need to have this feature on their site.

Luv, Ashley
P.S. I have some Jack Purcell pics cumming soon.

Hey Ashley, your designs sound hot, especially the navy with pink stitching!! I know your a hardcore keds girl but do you own any converse? :icon_ques

Ashley,

Can't wait for the Jack Purcell pics! They are definitely my favourites!!! My wife has like 4 pairs(1xplatform the rest regular 3xwhite 1xblue) really worn and very sexy, I go to town on them. Completly love them up with and without her!

Shoeluvva's question

Shoeluvva's question

Yes, only 2 pairs so far. One is the platform Jack Purcell in pink with a pink smile and pink sole, the other is a white leather J.P. with blue smile and bottom.

Ashley

To Sneakersole's question

To Sneakersole's question

Sounds fun! Do you have any pics of you and/or your wife loving your Jack Purcells? Would love to see them posted!

Ashley

Back
Top Bottom