overknee

Bronze Member
Reaction score
Location (country)
Denmark
I happen to work in Denmarks seccond biggest town at a place where students come a lot. Being a town with universty, business schools and so on there happens to be a lot of younger people around. Luckily a lot of the girls wear All Star-hi-tops, anf to amuse myself i sometimes make some countings or statistics...For example...If I see ten girls in hi-tops on my way from home to my office it will be a good day...🙂....Anyway - it's just a litte fun, nothing special - and to absolutely nothing you can use for anything serious...:icon_mrgr

Re: My own little statistics

Ha. I do that, too. Every time I go out, I'm guaranteed to spot at least 2 or 3 girls in chucks. One time, I saw so many chucks that I lost count. Its amazing that Converse has maintained this popularity for so long and it doesn't seem to be slowing down.

Right...allthough wintertime usually makes them less worn...but it's still not that cold here in Denmark so I still se a lot. And actually it seems like more have discovered the x-hi more winterly models - though they can be hard to find here.

Yeah, I do that too. My wife sometimes joins in. Seems like Chucks are too cold for winter in Denmark, bit in Australia the winters are not as cold and are an ideal time for the wearing of chucks. This is when you'd see most of them under jeans. We have our local show (fair) in winter and its a chucks minefield. Going into the city is great too. Count the numbers, count the colours, hi, lo whatever takes your fancy.

Back
Top Bottom