selling shoes on ebay

selling shoes on ebay

I see where people sell there shoes on ebay, is there any market in it. if so we might sell these new balance so other people could enjoy them like I have for the last 2 years. let me know. Thanks, Tramilton:icon_razz

Personally, I wouldn't want them after you used them, nothing personal. :icon_mrgr

Otherwise, if I were to buy a pair, then I'd want pics of the girl in them to enjoy them. Otherwise, it's just a pair of shoes. I'd enjoy the shoes by themselves if I knew of the girl who wore them, saw them at some point being worn.

But, on the downside of all this, my wife wouldn't like me to buy anyone's shoes, it be like cheating on her.

later,
Andrew

Re: my pics of wifes NB

Those nb's are really hot. Did you ever sell them? Maybe we could have a sneaker trade? I'd love my g/f wearring a pair others have creamed in!

Re: my pics of wifes NB

my friend from class wears red NB 996 - they are so HOT!
i cummed once inside them when she was at swimming pool (you know, everyone leave their sneakers in special place), i took them from it and i closed myself in 'cloakroom', i sniffed and lickem them everywhere. that was extra cool!

I've fucked those too, one of my g/f's best friends has some but in blue. When she's come over to use the hot tub, I've had the opportunity to cream in them at least a dozen times while they were in the tub relaxing:icon_mrgr

there's nothing like fresh, mosit sneaker pussy!~ meow!!!!~ :icon_twis

Back
Top Bottom