My sneaker fetish-Part One

Re: My sneaker fetish-Part One

I have a new but sad chapter to my sneaker fetish. The 2nd Mrs. Kedschampionhaze, is now again an ex. Of all things, she was married. Its a long story, she didn't say at first because her first husband had literally disappeared. Anyways, personally I have a Happy ending, my first sweetheart became my wife, however, when i filled her in on the sneaker fetish, she says"let me warm up to that".Mrs. kedschampionhaze has a bunch of awesome canvas flats.. To be continued..

I think you have to be real careful introducing your wife to such things. Even though my wife will wear keds, I can't push it too much. I've learned to ease back and not make a big deal about it. I have found it very satisfying to jerk off to pictures on my favorite tumblr sites. I do it a few times a week but still have enough in me to be able to have sex on the weekends. In that way Mondays are good to look forward to.

I think you have to be real careful introducing your wife to such things. Even though my wife will wear keds, I can't push it too much. I've learned to ease back and not make a big deal about it. I have found it very satisfying to jerk off to pictures on my favorite tumblr sites. I do it a few times a week but still have enough in me to be able to have sex on the weekends. In that way Mondays are good to look forward to.
That sounds like alot of fun. As to your comment, I agree with you. Truly The REAL mrs. kedschampionhaze.. Well however I enjoy my keds fetish is fine with her.

My wife was very sympathetic to my "outing" to her of my sneaker fetish. I just laid it out there and made no demands. She picked up on it immediately and was glad to accommodate me. It was easy for her to do, she liked doing it and it helped to balance out our sex drives. I don't think that she ever owned more than a half dozen pairs of Keds or Keds-like sneakers at any time but if we were out sneaker shopping, she would consult with me on the soles for my approval to see if they were suitable for masturbation.

@Tom01 - what tublr sites? Any URLs :).

figure8onabite.tumblr.com is a great one. From there you can link to other people who post as well. Do you masturbate with your wife or alone?
My first sexual experience was a blow job so if I can find pictures of women & keds giving blow jobs they're the best. If not I like seeing an exposed pussy close up with keds

Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom