My sneaker fetish-Part One

kedschampionhaze

Bronze Member
Reaction score
Location (country)
Texas
First off..many thanks to you Seeker for opening ,creating and maintaining this site. It's often you feel pretty alone in your fetish until you read and see the work of other sneaker-ers here. My sneaker fetish got started when I was age 8 or 9 . I had just in that year begun masterbating most every night.This was probably due to happen to me at some point as my mom herself had a love for shoes ,she usualy owned 40-50 pair all styles,mostly heel and flats and sandals but a fair number of pair of sneakers. I am 52 and this goes back to the early 60s when sneakers meant Keds,Pf Flyers, Red Ball Jets and the like, all similar to Keds Champions. My original experience was I have to say not under the best of circumstances or motive.Actually what happened my original could be called an incident of co-ecion or worse. I had made friends during this summer with some new neighbors,two girls the older one a year or two older than me,the other a year younger and the mom, a single mom. They moved in just after the start of ,that had to the 4th grade,but it was in the summer that the three of us were inseperable. We mainly as you would say"hung out" at both houses,watching TV,playing board games,playing house. My friends just had one pair of Keds or the may have been similar each . I think of them most in the summer as these sneakers had now been worn all school year and were getting rather as we now say "trashed". The older sister's pair were black and worn w/out strings for the summer and the younger sister's were pink and floral. I actually at the time was just as curious at asking the girls if I could try on their worn out Keds as masterbating them. One day when I was with with the conversation more and more became we were focused on and off about what I would want my g/f or wife to be like ie what actress she might look like. The older sister started talking very graphicaly about some sexually explicit things. Language I had never yet heard. I got a hard-on ,my first ever in front of girls and I was wearing some pretty snug shorts that day..so it was impossible to miss! Almost to add to my embarissment the younger sister "hopped" on and off and on and off to my lap while I was erect. You know she had to notice or perhaps even did it on purpose,but neither actually called attention to it. Their mom comes back to the apartment just then from theadjacent restaurant that she worked at{my dad owned the resataurant} . I don't really remember the sneakers she was wearing that day,but usually they were like a black leather? sneaker She wasn't in her work clothes either, I think she had been there to ..just stop by.She surveyed the situation...and my erection,sent the girls somewhere, chores..next door over to the restaurant,somewhere and called me into the bedroom and picked up a Keds-like sneaker,probably was dirty white or khaki,the left one and pressed it against my shorts. I didn't get the best of looks at it. I remember most the toe and the angle which tells me it was a left. She made me cum,holding the sole side in her hand,pressing the sneaker aginst my hard-on penis in my shorts rubbing it back and forth.Actually she didn't act upset but she was quite rough doing it. But I got to wondering that mastubating into a sneaker could be soft and wondeful

My sneaker fetish

My sneaker fetish

Part Two I really care a great deal about Keds and Keds like sneakers because when I was coming up they were also my favorite sneakers,boys still wore Keds then...frequently I had a number of pairs of Champions although they were always dark colors,brown,olive green,navy with Anchors mixed in I have a very vivid memory of the year when at the start of school and your new pair of Keds that I grown from misses..rather...youth sizes to adult sizes. I went over to the Keds dislays and the salesmen who sold me all my shoes growing up..."you don't want those they are girls shoes" I never had considered Keds to be just for girls until that day { I made my mom buy me a pair of WOMENS SIZE 6 Champs,but didn't end up wearing them because no other boy was!}.I move on to when I was 11 or 12 . While I had wondered about trying to try on and masturbate with my mom's keds. I had made a best friend in the mean since the time when I was 8 or 9. We were also inseperable..which went through HS and we continue to be friends to this day. The summer we were 11 or 12 I mentioned to him that we ought to play in such a way that we try on his Moms and his sisters sneakers..like the ones relegated to their back steps. I found his sisters way too small and even his Moms too small as she wore a size 7 and I was larger than that.He had a way to have a sneaker fetish,too!. He wanted us to try masturbating in them..mutually they were so soft inside from all the repeated washings. Also one afternoon that same summer that neither one of had brought any thing about sneakers or shoes or being horny, his dogs started me one of my favorite fantasies...playing tug-of-war with a sneaker.Their energy and growling ..four of his dogs with their mouths somewhere on the toe or heel or instep...sparked this sudden hard-on for me! We changed what we had planned on doing and rushed into a nearby shed and undid our jeans and masturbated each other . I also the same summer collected my first 2 pair of canvas sneakers to wear and cum in. They came from one of my aunts{moms sister} and one of my counsins on my dads side that paid a visit. They were both KEDS. My aunts were the one eyelet style and denim blue,my cousins were white Champs but older enough that they were pretty stained and just the beginnings of tears at the big toes(both left and right )and baby toes{right}. Shame on me but in both cases during their visits I watched their shoes and suitcases and in both cases when they and my parents went to visit other relatives collected them; my aunts from the floor ,my cousin from her stuff and moved them to a place I had in hiding they wouldn't have thought to look. My aunt decided they went missing at the cousins they visit.My cousin didn't make any mention....I'm thinking due to the wear she gotten out of them. It felt so wonderful to slide my penis into each of those Keds. I knew just how to now and unstrung each shoe a little and placed it on my penis and also rubbed the rubber side against my prick as well and for my first time got to leave my cum in one. Trying them on was great too but alas my aunt wore a little 6 1/2 but my Dads cousin wore a 9 and with the canvas strecthed form all the washings and wearings I coulld wear them...a t least sockless. When I went away to college i decided it was also time to purchase a pair of Womens Keds for me, even if I just wore them inside..they would double as to something cum in. I really didn't yet know what Womens size I was up to. I actually got up the nerve to go to actual shoe store and pretended they were a gift for my Mom..My Mom wore a size 10 and at that I thought that's as large as Womens went!I wore those both sockless and with socks and on several brave..cold days outside! They actually were snug and I had to realize I was really a size 11..now a size 12. Two years into college I met my now ex-wife. It wasn't at first that I confided to her that I had a sneaker fetish..truth be told back I had never heard of such a thing. I did though bring it up about 6 months into our relationship When we first met and started dating. She didn't wear any sneakers..she hadn't brought from home or needed to buy them since. When we came back to school for the second semester she thought she would be taking a PE class and brought up her most recent pair. That would be a pair of light blue and white striped Champs..which were from HS of course[Actually just the faintest on writing on them..blue ink and red ink at the inseam} There was particular night at a party which she was wearing them...She asked what was my favorite turn-on. I just blurted it out that I loved to be made erect with a sneaker.Also how I was gotten erect by witnessing the tug-of-war and describing it. She proceeded to describe a tug-of-war she witnessed when she was in HS at a girlfiends house involving her own sneakers{back then}..that they were just barely saved from worse happening by a heroic effort by her and the friend. o ver the courses of the next several weeks we worked together to creat what you might say is "sneaker 69ing". About what it sounds like. I ate her out while she made me erect slipping and pushing my penis into her sneakers...once in a great while with a very worn pair through the toe! The wonderful sneakers along the way besides Keds were Nike Oceana..blue/blue and white/blue, Treton Nylite.white/white,white/pink,/white/plaid. then Reebok Princess. I had my ex enjoy sneakering..but my wearing wasn't something she liked as much. I didn't find any comfortable until the Princesses came and I bought a apir in size 11. Thankfully Keds re-emerged in the 80s and 11s and 12s got more available. I have since rarely worn anything but womens sneakers. So a point of advice here. Don't try the pinks or the bright colors and I've never gotten hardly any looks.We divorced and remain friends,accepts all of it,now. My g/fs since the divorce have had alot of sneaker fun.

Re: My sneaker fetish-Part One

Sure enjoying your story, would like to have more details on what your wife did to you with her Nike Oceania sneakers, those are a fav of mine for sure.....

Sure enjoying your story, would like to have more details on what your wife did to you with her Nike Oceania sneakers, those are a fav of mine for sure.....
Mmmmm..they hold good memories. There were four pair of Nikes altogether..the two Oceanias white/blue and blue/blue that I am sure were Oceania and two other pair of nylon sneakers that probably were blue/yellow,though they had a different sole pattern ,almost cleat like, and a lilac/mauve Pair. The white/blue pair were bought first ..actually the FIRST pair of sneakers we bought together for her. She was my fiance at the time,but this was within months of the marriage and each of the other pairs followed 6-9 months after.These not bought with the purpose of sneaker play..that started to develop better as we got more and more comfortable with each other and more comfortable with enjoying sneakering as a part of our sex life. I think about it and feel that I like any current Nike such as the Xccelerator much because of how these felt! The blue/blue ones became the pair she wore more and as often without socks as with....so I began having her as we relaxed together bring her sneakered foot into my lap and and message me or as she unzipped my jeans rubbed my penis against the sole of the Oceania since that sole bottom was so good for that.Then we some times moved to the bedroom or some time stayed on the couch and she undid her Oceanias and unzipped my jeans and brought my prick to full hard-on by doing the ole' back and forth sinking me into those warm ,soft sneakers. The older they got and softer and frayed later a lot frayer and dirty the more often more she full on masturbated me into her Oceanias. The older they got the cumming into one of them incresed to two times for every erection prior to having sex.The blue/blue pair probably got more loads of my cum shot into them than any other pair of her sneakers!Oh, yes also at times she put her Oceanias back on with a load of cum in them and loved wearing..especially while we were having sex.I never tried to wear Oceania though,she wore a size 7 at the time we married and Oceania not real good for being smushed down at the heel.Tretorn Nylite came along next in 1983 and that releagated the to the closet but they hung on for sneaker play only another 7 years. I considered trying these..paticularly the blue/yellow to open them up through the toe... ANOTHER FAVE TYPE OF SNEAKER PLAY OF MINE but thats as far as it got. I have a strong memory of the Oceanias demise day and the great sex that happened thanks to it...If anyone wants the details let me know.....I will post the details another post to this thread. One other type of sneaker play sort of ocurred with the Oceanias. We married just after my graduation and moving most of the way across the country for me to go to grad school. The only close kin either of us had in the area was one of her cousins and her husband who lived about two hours away and in a small community and the house they were renting at the time was on the edge of the town.We went out for our first visit with with in the spring and the white/blue Nike Oceania were not quite a year. They have a yorkie cross who was still a pup at this time. We went out for the weekend and during course of friday evening,my wife had taken off her shoes and the pup discovered them and began trying to tug-of-war them but he was just too little! too cute..it was more of a drag them and growling at them! We all saw him and told him at the time to drop the Oceanias.Her cousin goes "whoops, he has you sneaker and is trying to...He's still just a pup and we haven't broken him of chewing and so forth. Actually just this week he got a hold of one of my flip-flops and chewed it to littl' bitty pieces." That's all I needed to hear to get VERY erect ala with my best friend. My wife knew to and understood as we had had some sex talking about her time with her girlfriend's dogs and her sneakers.We had as I seemingly recall had severeal brews, I guess that's how I didn't mind getting hard and playful in front of people I didn't know too well. This early in our realtionship/marriage my wife understood and accepted that I was wanting to be horny but couldn't quite feel comfortable sneakering me in front of her cousins! "She said, Tonight" and when we were alone she took her Oceania and massaged me and slipped it on me with the ole' back and forth inside her sneaker. I asked her to mention to her cousin about how her dog could bring on a hard-on any moment and would it be possible sometime to go with instincnts when the mood,you might say yorkie,strikes! One later day,too long ago to know if it was that weekend on saturday or a later visit we were partying good and had a lot of brews and other drinks and pretty loosened up..which always helps to be horny..so she whispers to me that she had mentioned to her cousin that I had a sneaker fetish. Back then, we weren't aware you called it that!..but in so many words. I remember holding my breath with the cousin as she gave the details of her yorkie's own shoe fetish.. He had been stopped with the tug-of-war on practically all of their shoes,however with the flip-flops, with her work loafers and with his boots he had done more.He had gotten to these each time when they weren't at home. So during the evening the dog waks in with my wifes cousins' Addidas-inspired sneakers,mainly the left one. These sneakers I remeber looked a lot like Oceania and white/ black Addidas stripes. As I say clearly though "insiped" four stripes instead of three and cheapo vinyl instead of leather and the white really smeared with grime. Her cousin didn't actually say but I sensed they were 2-3 years old as you know nearly trashed for these sneakers!With alot of surprise for me,she makes no move to stop him doing tug-of-war or more on those! as her dog starts in with a vigorous growling bout of tug-of-war with these my wife swings her snekaered foot in between my legs and gives my penis a nudge and then unzipps me...this time right with her cousin and her husband nearby.. ,I untied one of her Oceanias and she sneakered me sole first then slipped me into itl Her cousin and her husband got horny,TOO and you might say JOINED us..inspired by their pup sneakering a shoe. He had her get him hard by slipping her shoes on his cock and the ole'back and forth! I think of it as my only..so far sneaker orgy. The yorkie dog licked that sneaker alL deep inside the insole and then HUMPED it,not chewed it..shooting more cum in one load into that sneaker than I have ever seen before or since!!

Last edited:

I didn't describe that at 12, I stayed the summer with the same cousin I mentioned earlier. I stumbled upon her very trashed white Keds Champions knockoffs, which were resting on old rusting mental struts and a pickup bed. I considered them abandoned and loved rubbing my Dick on them and shooting a load. My cousin sensed I was masturbating already. She started asking me about dating. As I was still really shy, I changed the topic. Hours later I brought the whole dating thing back up. My cousin suggested a couple girls my age to talk to, to ask them out. She said she wasn't trying to embarrass me, but boys start doing themselves my age. Her brothers did, she said. She noticed when both her brothers became my age, her panties would disappear from her chest of drawers and the dirty clothes. I excused myself and went to my room and returned with her old trashed sneakers. I had wondering how she'd feel if she caught me jizzing those sneakers. All she did was laugh a huge laugh. She was very happy I was cumming them. Those were so awesome, very soft, very dirty and aged. They were too really smelly.I talked to my cousin Frequently about more pair. They became a go to pair that summer and the next.

Last edited:

Your story has inspired me to tell mine! Thank you, I have wanted to for a while, but could never get myself to do it! But just writing this feels good already! I love keds! Only on girls though (well I've thought about doing a sissy man wearing keds before) but I don't like seeing men wear them seriously, sexually would be different I guess. But to each his own, I get off on girls wearing keds and if you like to wear them yourself, so be it. I think it all started about 6/7 not really sure why, but all the girls were wearing them. I'm later 20's so I just caught the end of it. Some of you were so lucky! I'd pay a lot of money to go to a football game where the whole cheer squad is wearing keds and half the ladies the the crowd also! Now that has turned to converse, which I hate! Keds are just much more feminine! Anyways I've always been attracted to keds and for no real reason I can pin point. I used to look for girls in HS that wore keds, I would date you just because of it, even though most didn't see her as attractive (literally keds turn a 4 into a 9 for me, it's crazy!). But I grew up in the time keds were fading out, they were seen as "grandma" shoes and the hot girls didn't wear them. Finally I started dating a girl that was a year younger than me, which meant I had the upper hand :) it was coming up to Halloween and she was a cheerleader and I told her I wanted her to get keds and wear them with her cheer outfit for Halloween. She thought it was a strange request but agreed. She went to the store to buy them and got city sneaks because they were cheaper.... super hot on her, but I don't do knockoffs, they don't cut it! I got off on it because she was super hot and wearing them for me but it wasn't there all the way. I am in love with the blue label and pebble sole bottoms! I only buy my girls vintage ;) continuing, I eventually bought her a pair of real keds and it all began! She would wear them and it was so hot, it's so fun being in public and she is teasing you and no one else knows, they are just normal shoes to other people, far from it! Anyways this was the first GF I got to wear them and then I was hooked worse than ever. So it's like this big secret and we are so scared that someone will find out, but it's really not that big of a deal, people are into much weirder shit! So my next GF I waited a while to ask, it was getting close to our first Christmas and I just got the balls to ask if she would wear keds. I was scared, but she probably didn't think anything of it. She said yes and that she had a pair a few years back and it was like music to my ears!! She didn't know what she was getting herself into, but she soon would! I tricked her into wearing them in bed by saying I wanted her to dress up as a school girl, skirt, button up shirt, glasses, and of course her white canvas keds! We were getting busy and she starts taking off her shoes, I tell her to keep them on and she thinks it's a little weird, but I convince her it's part of the outfit :) this goes on for a few weeks then I spill the beans that the only thing I wanted out of the schoolgirl outfit was that she wear the shoes. Obviously she's thrown off but willing to partake. Long story short, we dated for over 4 years and she owns over 10 pairs, some really (I feel) rare ones too! She had two pairs of the newer style, not the branding but label on the bottom (which I hate, bottom could be my favorite part) but we got rid of those quickly. If we were ever discarding a pair I got to cum all over them. So many great times with her in keds! Moving forward, I realize that if I'm going to be in a relationship with a girl that she has to be down with what I'm into, so now I'm pretty up front about it. Not on a first date or anything, but if there is a lady you see a future with, tell her! It's scary, but it's worth it! So I meet a new girl and pretty much tell her from the get go, little hesitant but she was a freak so she warmed up real quick! I ended up buying her like 6 pairs of keds in the first two months of dating! We ended up breaking up but wow there was some great times!! I'm currently working on two new chicks that I know will be down but gotta approach it in the right manner. So that's a little of my keds fetish, hope I didn't ramble too much!

Your story has inspired me to tell mine! Thank you, I have wanted to for a while, but could never get myself to do it! But just writing this feels good already! I love keds! Only on girls though (well I've thought about doing a sissy man wearing keds before) but I don't like seeing men wear them seriously, sexually would be different I guess. But to each his own, I get off on girls wearing keds and if you like to wear them yourself, so be it. I think it all started about 6/7 not really sure why, but all the girls were wearing them. I'm later 20's so I just caught the end of it. Some of you were so lucky! I'd pay a lot of money to go to a football game where the whole cheer squad is wearing keds and half the ladies the the crowd also! Now that has turned to converse, which I hate! Keds are just much more feminine! Anyways I've always been attracted to keds and for no real reason I can pin point. I used to look for girls in HS that wore keds, I would date you just because of it, even though most didn't see her as attractive (literally keds turn a 4 into a 9 for me, it's crazy!). But I grew up in the time keds were fading out, they were seen as "grandma" shoes and the hot girls didn't wear them. Finally I started dating a girl that was a year younger than me, which meant I had the upper hand :) it was coming up to Halloween and she was a cheerleader and I told her I wanted her to get keds and wear them with her cheer outfit for Halloween. She thought it was a strange request but agreed. She went to the store to buy them and got city sneaks because they were cheaper.... super hot on her, but I don't do knockoffs, they don't cut it! I got off on it because she was super hot and wearing them for me but it wasn't there all the way. I am in love with the blue label and pebble sole bottoms! I only buy my girls vintage ;) continuing, I eventually bought her a pair of real keds and it all began! She would wear them and it was so hot, it's so fun being in public and she is teasing you and no one else knows, they are just normal shoes to other people, far from it! Anyways this was the first GF I got to wear them and then I was hooked worse than ever. JHSo it's like this big secret and we are so scared that someone will find out, but it's really not that big of a deal, people are into much weirder shit! So my next GF I waited a while to ask, it was getting close to our first Christmas and I just got the balls to ask if she would wear keds. I was scared, but she probably didn't think anything of it. She said yes and that she had a pair a few years back and it was like music to my ears!! She didn't know what she was getting herself into, but she soon would! I tricked her into wearing them in bed by saying I wanted her to dress up as a school girl, skirt, button up shirt, glasses, and of course her white canvas keds! We were getting busy and she starts taking off her shoes, I tell her to keep them on and she thinks it's a little weird, but I convince her it's part of the outfit :) this goes on for a few weeks then I spill the beans that the only thing I wanted out of the schoolgirl outfit was that she wear the shoes. Obviously she's thrown off but willing to partake. Long story short, we dated for over 4 years and she owns over 10 pairs, some really (I feel) rare ones too! She had two pairs of the newer style, not the branding but label on the bottom (which I hate, bottom could be my favorite part) but we got rid of those quickly. If we were ever discarding a pair I got to cum all over them. So many great times with her in keds! Moving forward, I realize that if I'm going to be in a relationship with a girl that she has to be down with what I'm into, so now I'm pretty up front about it. Not on a first date or anything, but if there is a lady you see a future with, tell her! It's scary, but it's worth it! So I meet a new girl and pretty much tell her from the get go, little hesitant but she was a freak so she warmed up real quick! I ended up buying her like 6 pairs of keds in the first two months of dating! We ended up breaking up but wow there was some great times!! I'm currently working on two new chicks that I know will be down but gotta approach it in the right manner. So that's a little of my keds fetish, hope I didn't ramble too much!
Hoopster, You didn't at all ramble too much. Truly I'd love to hear more. We are so much alik. I love your experience bring true to Keds. They are so expensive these days. The Taylor Swift endorsement is bringing school age and soccer moms back to Keds. My wife now had thrown on her 15 year old Navy canvas champions when I met her. She was a 9-12 when Candace Cameron and Tracey Gold and Tiffani Amber Thissyn wore them on the 80s sit coms. She told me, that she did a white canvas pair every 2 grades. Her favorite memories were that she immediately when she got home, took the regular lace out, replaced with neon orange or green ribbon laces laced vertically so they were slip-ons. Also some completely unlaced back then. She has been an ultimate about wearing her Keds in bed.She always wanted to meet guy or girl who wanted sex her doing Keds. She related many stories.on her teenagers Keds, such as when everyone also wrote up their Keds. So I relate I have . I can't wait to hear about your next Keds g/f.

Last edited:

My love for sneakers, unfortunately spelled the end of my first marriage. The same wife stopped loving sneakers and began wearing flats.It's on me that the sneakers she did wear weren't as cute and I couldn't get into them.It's the same as that spike of Keds wearing late 80s into late 90s. I was wearing Keds and she wasn't, and it began to tick her off. Plus that period gave me the opportunity to collect many, many used pair. Sometimes I attracted flirtation and interest from their former owners. Young and teenage girls included, I found myself toeing a thin line on the age of those I talked to about their Keds. I found a certain group of teenagers happy to have me buy their old Keds and start describing why I was. These girls might be considered 2s 3s 4s 5s. It was amazing that the less attractive the girl the more pairs they owned. I fought temptation to cheat forever, but my collection piled up and a number of girls when they asked me why I was buying their Keds, did not at all freak.

Back
Top Bottom